Leora - Home Activities #68

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

And what she will do without income ? Haven’t you noticed that since the early exciting days that Malia was finally gone the last 3 weeks or so it is just sleeping , show and many hours outside ? I don’t care for the time outside but I care of seeing no interest at all while she is at home except masturbations ( that is working .. 😬🙄 ) and sleep . 

About her male friend I believe that he is always around and it isn’t about the frequency  she decides to meet him and so on . I think she meets him when she NEEDS things ( sex , talks , advise ) but I think the majority here believes about ups and downs .. and that’s why he gets angry and she gets angry because he gets frustrated with her .. BUT .. you meet a guy only if you feel lonely , abandon and isolated .. and I think that’s her current condition .. she still believes that her masturbations is the only way not to lose her last loyal people who make  her feel have someone , to make her feel important and not lonely .. therefore she masturbates so she isn’t abandoned by the audience who will always be there for her even if she loses all of her real life people .. otherwise , i repeat , can you please tell me what  else is she offering at RLC ? What is she contributing with her presence to the site and even more , how RLC is benefiting her except paying her bills ( food , drinks , beauty caring , dance and language lessons … ) , how can she escape and quit when she won’t be able to do all this without a job ? She should simply travel to Russia for 10-12 days , see her ex and her dog , clear her mind and come back fresher and more relaxed ( perhaps confused with her ex of course ) but she obviously doesn’t care about her past ( phonecalls to her ex don’t persuade me differently .. ) 

Leora est une réfugiée politique. Après la fermeture des appartements en Russie, elle a insulté Poutine et elle a fui à Prague. ( comparée à toutes les sottises qu'on lit ici, ma théorie n'est pas la moins crédible lol)

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And the final nail in the coffin for tonight's festivities - Takes herself off to bed while he's still on the couch watching TV, but has been staring at her phone for an hour.

2 calls, one she left to make outside, tons of texting, a bath for an hour....It's as if she has tried her best to avoid him all night long - She bloody invited him!!

I hope more people will see through this whole charade with him now. 

Maybe he's just an apparition which will disappear by daylight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I notice that some speculations and imaginations have seemed to have been occurring a good bit since the return of Leora's old friend from their homeland. I seem to recall that he is an old friend of her's, that she, her previous roommate and bf Paul, and Malia all knew for quite awhile before the closure of the rlc residences in their homeland and she relocated there, which was more than likely a number of years before the closure of the residences that rlc had in their homeland and before she ever relocated to the current location.

I seem to recall that it had been revealed that he had apparently relocated somewhere closer to Prague than their homeland because of some form of employment that he is involved in.

I also seem to recall that it had been revealed that he occasionally passed through or by the area where Prague is located while on his journeys or travels related to whatever type of employment he is supposed to be involved in, and that when he does so, that she does not mind allowing him to stay at the apartment while he is in the area so he does not have to make other arrangements such as paying for lodging elsewhere.

Her deciding to take a bath or a shower while he is there is really nothing that should be considered out of the ordinaire or unusual since he is someone that she has known for a number of years and considers a friend. Just because she decided to take a long soaking bath while he is there doesn't really mean anything anyway either, because he is actually benefitting from being able to stay there while he is in the area rather than having to pay for lodging elsewhere. As often as he passes through the area there sometimes, there is no reason why she should not do some of the things that she would nornally do if he was not there and she was there by herself. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

great sunday for everyone
family and friends
be happy

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 nic hard on chris gregg taxio marco 6742  howard ddhm c101  miraguy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

great sunday for everyone
family and friends
be happy

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg taxio marco 6742  howard ddhm c101  miraguy

Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

• Like 1

yesterday saturday 

afternoon 

Leora woke up 

Bath washing the kitten and body 

Denis toothbrush 

exit 

Night 

Leora and Denis arrived 

Eat

Leora and Denis  on the couch watching TV, smoking shisha 

Leora in the foam bathroom 

Masturbation With running water and fingers 

Closed door 

Leora with black pajamas 

shorts and shirt 

SMS phone

To sleep 

Denis sleeping in Malia's room 

• Thanks 1

Bonjour Guyquad, Pulo ,Jimbo et vous tous les amis

Je viens de lire vos commentaires des appels téléphoniques, beaucoup de textos regarder la télévision elle a pris un bais et c’est masturbé   et la comme d’habitude Denis dans la chambre d’amis

Voyons la journée aujourd’hui si Denis reste encore une nuit pour peut être libre champ à Léora

Bonne journée

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

yesterday saturday 

afternoon 

Leora woke up 

Bath washing the kitten and body 

Denis toothbrush 

exit 

Night 

Leora and Denis arrived 

Eat

Leora and Malia on the couch watching TV, smoking shisha 

Leora in the foam bathroom 

Masturbation With running water and fingers 

Closed door 

Leora with black pajamas 

shorts and shirt 

To sleep 

Denis sleeping in Malia's room 

I think you may have meant Leora and Dennis on the couch watching tv my friend. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello Guyquad, Pulo, Jimbo and all of you friends

I just read your comments from the phone calls, a lot of texts watching television and it's masturbated and the as usual Denis in the guest room  

Let's see the day today if Denis stays another night to be free to Léora

Good day

Yes, she bated in the bath with the door locked after being in there for an hour. The way she ignored him most of the night, don't be surprised if he does stay another night, like what happened a few weeks ago - Especially if she has other plans today. Speaking of which....

She called LB, lots of texting soon after and by 1am it was clear that he is very much back. Sad to say, but here we go again. Forgiven, forgotten. Looking at her after she had that phone call, she couldn't stop smiling as she was texting back and forth, and as a result, it was as if Douche wasn't there. I mentioned in chat as it happened, you could tell she wasn't really watching the movie - She kept glancing down at her phone, waiting for the reply to her last text arriving, so she couldn't concentrate.

She did call Paul around 3am to talk about Eva.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Sono d'accordo solo pietoso..... siamo dei guardoni e abbiamo bisogno di essere eccitati da qualcosa di nuovo una volta ogni tanto. Stessa merda giorno diverso.

it is very pleasant
leora when she is without panties with her friend.
instead as now she is really heavy and useless.
pity I was hoping for a new exciting evening of Leora who teased him.
unfortunately they are money thrown away here now