Leora - Home Activities #68

49 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Morning all - what will be on the agenda for the weekend home or away!

Morning Blue ! Doesn't make a great deal of difference really, most of the time she is home she is wishing she were somewhere else, or cuddling her phone.

And if she does anything it will only be to appease the members rather than spontaneous action, a quick "copy and paste" of previous shows unfortunately.

All part of her well thought out plan to " have her cake and eat it " 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Morning jimbo I was thinking along the same lines as you. Did she stay with her salon friend till late which I think she did and SG said she had one text which made her smile at 2 a.m. 

A very peculia relationship she has with a man the reasoning does not make sense you are either in or out and not part time as it seems.

6 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Please,please no more jokes from you.You can´t compare an amateur to a pro,rofl,haha.

Ulyana an amateur 😂🤣😂🤣 

Candidate CamCaps Joke Of The Year 😂🤣🤣😂

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC lost its glory when they closed the 16 Russian Apartments. They've been in a downward trend ever since and they'll keep dropping as long as they keep bringing back tenants of the past.

If RLC was really interested in succeeding they'd clear out all the current tenants and replace them all with newer tenants.  Start fresh and rebuild.  

Do you then mean that they should “ clear “ Leora as well because that’s what I understand with the comment 😆? I mention this just for the “ hypocrisy “ for the people who comment here and they actually report me  whenever I suggest any negative things concerning the participant known as Leora and when you , StnCld post something negative about her they don’t even dare to give you an emoji like their usual habits 😂🤣

Obviously nothing negative or a “ complain “ but just a reference on the hypocrisy 😁 that’s why I think jimbo should be respected and admired here because he agreed with you judging from his reaction 😇

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Do you then mean that they should “ clear “ Leora as well because that’s what I understand with the comment 😆? I mention this just for the “ hypocrisy “ for the people who comment here and they actually report me  whenever I suggest any negative things concerning the participant known as Leora and when you , StnCld post something negative about her they don’t even dare to give you an emoji like their usual habits 😂🤣

Obviously nothing negative or a “ complain “ but just a reference on the hypocrisy 😁 that’s why I think jimbo should be respected and admired here because he agreed with you judging from his reaction 😇

To me it sounds more like a criticism of RLC in general than a criticism of Leora. And on this there is little to discuss, it is the truth that RLC has lost and has not been able to earn anything since they closed the apartments in Russia. This is under the eyes of all or at least by those who have been following RLC for years.

28 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Morning jimbo I was thinking along the same lines as you. Did she stay with her salon friend till late which I think she did and SG said she had one text which made her smile at 2 a.m. 

A very peculia relationship she has with a man the reasoning does not make sense you are either in or out and not part time as it seems.

Hi Blue. Anyone who can fathom out how this woman now works could be the next mastermind.

She has always been complex but she is also a contradiction. She states that she is an "introvert" but has anyone noticed her introvert nature? No! She is the most extraverted introvert that God ever created.

My thoughts are at the moment on the way she is behaving toward her "fans" and paying members is insulting at best and tantamount to giving everyone the proverbial finger at worse. She is taking the piss bigtime and getting away with it.

Of course she is fully entitled to a private life, just as those that pay her salary are entitled to respect. If she was working for any other organisation she would be gone.

Now wait for the defenders of all things Leora come leaping to her aid with their BS and childish emoji's.....Bring it on fairies!🤪

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

"They" dont criticise the mods, Leora or each other because they are what they are....Sad arse kissers!!

If you are in their sights they will attack you. I don't agree with some of what you say, but I defend your right to say it.

I respect the fact that you will not be intimidated by them .And neither should anyone.!