B1 - General Topic 2021 #44 (October)

Ulyana just finished a minute ago bating, but if I have one criticism, especially when she's bating in the bedroom  is to always remember the camera positions, because at one point she was doing something extremely interesting, but she was turned away from the camera

40 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Ulyana just finished a minute ago bating, but if I have one criticism, especially when she's bating in the bedroom  is to always remember the camera positions, because at one point she was doing something extremely interesting, but she was turned away from the camera

I think she goes with her instinct rather than concentrating or “ thinking “ where to stand for the cameras . The amazing thing for me is that nearly all her sessions are about ( shoeing ) riding and having sex rather than pleasing her clitoris or vagina which comes as  a second objective 🤡 In case there’s a guy around or if she’s in search of one , it will be a great session if the guy proves capable to perform on cameras . I would say that she looks sex hungry 😋 

• Like 1