B1 - General Topic 2021 #44 (October)

Noldus

At 12:37 Bogdan came to visit B1 and, which may not seem important, but the manner and the pride with which Olivia in the company of Ulyana presented Bogdan with their apartment decorations denotes a certain sincerity and pleasure to see. Beautiful these two friendly and smiling girls, proud of their work. well done

• Upvote 2

Il y a 13 heures, maxfactor a dit :

I have noticed that the RLC cams are loading faster than ever lately with zero drop outs...this is not due to any investment by RLC in server capacity.  It due to shit content like this apartment and the rest of the site.

IBB.CO

Image rlc hosted in ImgBB

Site visit numbers fell 13mil since July 2021.

This website is probably not gonna make it past 2022 without reinvestment & proper management.

7 minutes ago, SierraTM said:
IBB.CO

Image rlc hosted in ImgBB

Site visit numbers fell 13mil since July 2021.

This website is probably not gonna make it past 2022 without reinvestment & proper management.

since the present lot started arriving, coincidence?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

het lijkt erop dat harley een keer per week langskomt om een show te geven en haar loon op te halen en brengt de rest van de week thuis door

idd harley en haar vriend wonen in barcelona  hebben daar een huis en ze komt af en toe eens langs om wat te laten zien schop ze er uit

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

it seems harley pops in once a week to do a show and collect her wages then spends the rest of the week at home

She’s just having a normal life with her boyfriend who isn’t shy to perform and stand in front of cameras .. can’t we have a tenant that tries to not hide her private life , especially being a newcomer ? 

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

rlc should kick out  the beautiful fiora and her handsome bf and put holly in b1 even if she is not as pretty as fiora

You are becoming obsessed trying to prove your thoughts with Fiora and BF .. there’s no need actually .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are becoming obsessed trying to prove your thoughts with Fiora and BF .. there’s no need actually .

not my fault, i told u i have the renfield syndrome, there is no vaccine to that disease

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1