B1 - General Topic 2021 #44 (October)

36 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Renee Zellweger Pants GIF by Working Title

harley has had sex twice but why is she wearing those big ass granny panties is that what her bf is into😂😂

As I posted some days ago.. they are not panties they are her pj's which she wears around the apartment as well. Most of these women have similar shorts, Nana, Karol, each of the twins, Ulyana, Olivia, etc.

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Move!...😉

Naga, Naga, Naga.. I love many places on this amazing planet but I need a place where I can fry my egg on the sidewalk and Vegas is it Baby!!

Truth, I am a bit of a night guy and love the shows in Vegas plus I am a high roller at Blackjack only and few places allow my schedule, but the most important reason is the number of days where there is sun, which suits my wife's needs best. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Naga, Naga, Naga.. I love many places on this amazing planet but I need a place where I can fry my egg on the sidewalk and Vegas is it Baby!!

Truth, I am a bit of a night guy and love the shows in Vegas plus I am a high roller at Blackjack only and few places allow my schedule, but the most important reason is the number of days where there is sun, which suits my wife's needs best. 

Then your problem isn't the time zone, but your sleep schedule. 😝

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I know you're not short of a bob or too my friend, and it's sounds like you have a great life...Enjoy...
You bastard 🤣

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Then your problem isn't the time zone, but your sleep schedule. 😝

Yes, you are correct, but if you have been to Vegas during the day you would know why I am a Vegas night person. To me, Vegas is not a nice looking place during the day. I actually live in Summerlin, which many see the same as Vegas.

• Upvote 1