B1 - General Topic 2021 #44 (October)

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

poor count, he can look everywhere in b1, he will not find any virgin there

I suspect him of coming just so that you can feel better in your life, seeing that you talk about him all the time, even when he is not there and especially everywhere on the forum when he has nothing to do with the other apartments
Frankly I've never seen a member like you who adore a guest so much, it must be love at first sight I think
Unfortunately for you, there is no longer a heart to take being in a relationship with Fiora, I hope it is not too hard for your little heart
One lost, ten to find 🤣

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I suspect him of coming just so that you can feel better in your life, seeing that you talk about him all the time, even when he is not there and especially everywhere on the forum when he has nothing to do with the other apartments
Frankly I've never seen a member like you who adore a guest so much, it must be love at first sight I think
Unfortunately for you, there is no longer a heart to take being in a relationship with Fiora, I hope it is not too hard for your little heart
One lost, ten to find 🤣

why u said that???

fiora going to dump him???

7 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

why u said that???

fiora going to dump him???

Because it breaks the evidence that you fell in love with him seeing that you are the only person talking about him all the time, even when he is not present 😁
Would you like to try your luck with him if that was really the case?