Leora - Home Activities #69

pulo filipe

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Lorsque vous enlevez toute la rhétorique, certains d'entre nous viennent dans cet appartement pour regarder Leora montrer et jouer avec sa chatte. C'est ce qu'elle fait et elle le fait mieux que la plupart. Au cours des deux dernières visites, elle a offert au Jerk l'occasion de le regarder aussi. Elle était assise par terre dans un caraco noir avec ses jambes grandes ouvertes, lui offrant un chemisier en duvet vue sur ses seins et le haut de sa vulve. Lors de la dernière visite, elle lui a donné une vue droite sur la jupe. Les deux fois, elle a enlevé sa culotte avant de le rejoindre. Elle l'a également laissé la surprendre au lit, bien que certains contestent qu'il ait vu quoi que ce soit. Ces émissions ont chacune créé une attente chez certains téléspectateurs, que lors de la prochaine visite, peut-être, les choses pourraient progresser. Cette visite semble reculer, du point de vue des attentes fixées par les deux visites précédentes. Tout ce que certains téléspectateurs veulent voir, c'est Leora, faire ce qu'elle fait toujours. Pour moi, c'est aussi simple que cela car je reconnais être juste un homme simple. MDR

Elle a fait tout cela ? J ai tout rater

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

I'll answer.  Nothing is exciting watching them watch TV.  It's the anticipation that something naughty might happen.  In other word, someone letting their imagination get the best of their time.

If someone is waiting for something to happen they are completely wasting their time because nothing is ever going to happen.  :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

I'll answer.  Nothing is exciting watching them watch TV.  It's the anticipation that something naughty might happen.  In other word, someone letting their imagination get the best of their time.

And that's sad because Leora has not since Paul ever came close to Bringing a guy there to have sex, and it's so sad that people are hanging around with pins and needles waiting for her to make a sex move on this guy, I am so glad I don't live in their imaginary world

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Howard said:

Remember the movie "The Truman Show"?  I want her to pull a 'Truman'.

Realize living in the RLC bubble isn't good for her, find her way out (mentally and physically), and never come back. Nine years in the RLC bubble can't be psychologically (mentally) healthy for anyone.

RLC has allowed this “ behavior “ of Leora in front of cameras , this inevitably turned to become her bubble ( i speak about Prague , at least in Russia she had a life and she wasn’t hiding - at least at this level she does in the Czech Republic ) .. There have been some really great postings this week , one coming from slipper ( if I am correct and apologies if it was from someone else ) attracted my attention , suggesting that Leora might be in a kind of contract and in a way lots of “obligations “ both concerning her presence on and off cameras are sealed in this contract . For sure there’s a contract since it is a “ cooperation “ between an employer and an employee and for sure things are signed … 

Leora loves her job , she is a truly exhibitionist , she just wants to show off no matter what . I do believe she has an addiction to this world , I could even also say that she is in a way “ trapped “ but she simply loves this world and her behavior shows it . Her biggest problem though , in my humble opinion , during this stay is that she has been fascinated and charmed by the European way of life . I think you are American and you don’t have the knowledge of my words perhaps when I say this , but Europe and the difference of choices , cultures , traditions and history that surface at any step you make while outside of the apartment and especially at one of Europe’s most photographed capitals , has create a very big difficulty for Leora to marry her outside activities with her inside obligations .

The solution - AND I WON’T GET TIRED OR BULLIED REPEATING - it is so simple .. she needs to adjust and adapt the western culture and way of living inside her apartment as she has already done outside of it . She can’t have a two way life , she can’t pretend that it is all good inside when she’s totally bored , she can’t pretend that it is all nice outside when she returns home to sleep , rest and work. The more she doesn’t give to the majority what they expect ( more content ) the more the criticism will raise .. the negative I mean .. for all the rest that live with the expectation of one more ( calculated ) masturbation , well , have fun .. I can always watch Ulyana nowadays that brought the new aura needed , the fresh air , with also calculated shows perhaps but not with shows that I have seen for more than 3,000 times and with shows that also don’t hide a private phonecall , endless iPAD watching or sleeping .. we , the subscribers , have the choice of what we watch .. each on their own , as long people want to see Leora’s ass watching IPad before sleeping , kudos to them .. they like it , they get it and Leora keeps on enlarging her bubble life that you are very rightfully referring to . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1