Leora - Home Activities #70

pulo filipe

23 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And as it happens, it looks like she chose to go to sleep during the week and not wait for the weekend anymore. And we know that during the week, either for her duties, she is always away from home for one reason or another. In short, it seems that she does it on purpose to want to piss us off.

You could be right, but it could well backfire on her if she is not careful.

From my own point of view and that's all I can express, I have the minimum of interest in her these days, in my mind she is a rapidly fading star. I am more interested to see what happens when the shit hits the fan as it inevitably will eventually.

SC was absolutely right a couple of days past when he expressed the view that RLC should never have brought the Russians back when it was shut down in 2019, all it did was make the likes of Leora feel they were bigger than they were and she most certainly has exploited that loophole...Couple that with people blowing smoke up her arse about how beautiful and wonderful she is and you have the perfect recipe for a disaster. 

I sincerely hope that when it does happen she doesn't get too hurt, but I think she will, as we have all witnessed how unstable she becomes when her perfect pampered world starts to crumble around her.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

What else should it do? Sex (even masturbation) sells. There is little to do.

Do you see any sex ? 😂🤣 that’s not my point .. moos repeatedly said what has happened in the past to other tenants who have been behaving exactly the way Leora does .. That’s what I mean by allowing it all .. when there are no “ effects “ from your employer no matter what you do , why should she care ? 

32 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Well, let's not expect her to return tonight ... it seems to me that the lights out is an implied message that it will not return.

Even if she returns , what’s the point  honestly ? Seeing her taking a bath ? Preparing food ? Watch IPad or TV ? Ahh , I forgot , masturbate , yes , yes , that’s why she should come back , right ? Otherwise I can’t find any other reason of what a possible  return will serve .. 😯  😱 , again I forgot .. we need to watch her publicly phone Big Love Paul telling how a fantastic day it was , how nice she passed her time outside the apartment , the new restaurant she discovered so when he comes visiting to bring him there , her new friends that she’s looking  forward to introduce him to and of course speak to him about how much he misses him and having  sex with him that she can’t wait anymore .. 🤨🧐🤔

• Like 1

RLC cree tener en la Reina su mayor activo, por eso le consiente, estos desplantes a los suscritores, pero creo que no se dan cuenta, que su mayor activo,  somos nosotr@s los que pagamos mes a mes, para que esa niña, egocéntrica, y caprichosa, viva como una reina, para que se gaste en cosméticos y productos de belleza, mas de lo que ganaría alguna familia.

Estamos de acuerdo, que tiene derecho a su intimidad y a su vida privada, pero creo que al igual que nosotros pagamos, ella debe de correspondernos.

Para que pagar por ver un apartamento vacío, donde ella casi nunca esta, y cuando esta, o duerme, o esta al teléfono; eso si de vez en cuando tenemos una masturbación, he de reconocer que a veces fantásticas, otras, para cubrir el expediente.

Al final pasara, que los "paganos", iremos cansando de no ver nada, y dejaremos de pagar, RLC, perderá ingresos, ¿Quién pagara los caprichos de la Reina?,¿como mantendrá ese nivel de vida?, y lo mas importante, dejara de ser la diva, y cuera en el olvido; que triste

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Bonsoir

Comme hier soir je vais retrouver mon lit de bonheur

Elle me désespère et elle se moque de nous elle cout à sa perte

Je vous souhaite une bonne soirée en famille

Et peut-être à demain si elle rentre on n’est mardi on la verra sûrement le soir (journée de repos de loverboy comme toutes les semaines )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, taxio said:

RLC cree tener en la Reina su mayor activo, por eso le consiente, estos desplantes a los suscritores, pero creo que no se dan cuenta, que su mayor activo,  somos nosotr@s los que pagamos mes a mes, para que esa niña, egocéntrica, y caprichosa, viva como una reina, para que se gaste en cosméticos y productos de belleza, mas de lo que ganaría alguna familia.

Estamos de acuerdo, que tiene derecho a su intimidad y a su vida privada, pero creo que al igual que nosotros pagamos, ella debe de correspondernos.

Para que pagar por ver un apartamento vacío, donde ella casi nunca esta, y cuando esta, o duerme, o esta al teléfono; eso si de vez en cuando tenemos una masturbación, he de reconocer que a veces fantásticas, otras, para cubrir el expediente.

Al final pasara, que los "paganos", iremos cansando de no ver nada, y dejaremos de pagar, RLC, perderá ingresos, ¿Quién pagara los caprichos de la Reina?,¿como mantendrá ese nivel de vida?, y lo mas importante, dejara de ser la diva, y cuera en el olvido; que triste

Well done such truth spoken.

• Like 1

últimamente;¿ cuantas son las noches que ha pasado en casa?, pocas, muy pocas, y las que se pasa nos trae, "el adorno de el sofá"; es mas barato dejar al koala, no come y no mancha

Creo que su aptitud es una falta de respeto hacia... los que la pagamos

• Like 1