Nude House (2021) Part #1

11 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Hey, Squish. I am as heterosexual as the day is long, but I respect everyone's right to choose their own sexual orientation, 100%, which, BTW, is a bit higher than 2%. UCLA compiled 11 large-population surveys and found the average US percentage of homosexuals to be 3.5%. Wikipedia says it averages 3.8%, with a high of 5.7% in Maryland (DC had an average of 8.6%, but they obviously have a smaller overall population.) They may be a minority, but plenty of people are listening. Unfortunately, the LGBTQ community does seem to get the short end of the stick more than their fair share of the time.

As for Broxman, "moron" would be considered an insult, but the guy was being a homophobe, without question. His use of the word "tranny" and saying someone "looks supergay (sp)" is being homophobic, and both those terms are considered insulting labels. Calling him a homophobe was right on point and that's not an insulting label. It's a recognized, legitimate description of someone who dislikes homosexuals. 

If he doesn't like homosexuals, that's fine—for him. But, maybe he should take Broxman's advice and watch apartments he does like and stop bitching about this one. And, your use of the phrase, "poof site" and calling someone a "deviant" because of their sexual orientation are also considered insulting labels.

Hi Lets,

Sorry but I do not wish to pursue this issue other than to say that your opening premise was slightly flawed. You imply I do not respect someone's right to choose their sexual orientation. Not the case, in fact I really couldn't care less. Neither am I into 'perceived offence' as regards labels. There are too many snowflakes around already using a non existent authority to try and control and limit the speech of others. What matters is free speech now more than ever. People have died for it. Incidentally 'deviant' is defined as 'departing from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behaviour.' 

Take care.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, squish said:

You imply I do not respect someone's right to choose their sexual orientation.

Implication aside, that wasn't the intent, at all. I was simply trying to explain where I stood in the overall scheme of things. Free speech I'm all for, but in this forum there are rules. And, as stipulated by the administration, it is acceptable and expected that people report rules violations. I'm surprised Fredrik hasn't been reported. 

Cheers, mate.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 5:34 PM, squish said:

You represent the deviant 2% of the population. That is 1 in 50. There are not even 50 apartments in VH and yet you have the cheek to assume an entitlement to a voyeur site even though you would (presumably) have noticed that it wasn't a poof site when you first viewed it. I also resent your use of insulting labels on a friendly site. You are a vocal minority but no one is listening. VH experimented with a poof site but it just fizzled out. Perhaps you could form one of you own?

Fuck me you are worse that the previous homophobe. 'Deviant' 'Poof' Go fuck yourself you homophobic piece of shit! Take your pathetic outdated views and shove them up your arse. Although I suspect you would like that, you sound like a self loathing closet case 😂

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, broxman said:

Fuck me you are worse that the previous homophobe. 'Deviant' 'Poof' Go fuck yourself you homophobic piece of shit! Take your pathetic outdated views and shove them up your arse. Although I suspect you would like that, you sound like a self loathing closet case 😂

If you were looking for hatred then you will be disappointed. You sound a little disturbed however. Good luck with whatever you are looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad i found June & Jaro. i thought she looked familiar.

there is another girl there, she looks like Isabell, but much shy-er.

She's under cover in the bedroom marked bedroom.

She's hiding everything.  Who is it ? Somebody new maybe.

The guy there munched on her pussy for too long.

She reached out for his dork, but he wasn't participating.

They just turned over and were done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Nude House (2021) Part #1
  • StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic