New girl : RITA #3

Rita practice integral tanning, it has not the marks of his swimsuit. Rlc please nudist is not necessarily an exhibitionist

Nudism out, nun of behavior in the apartment

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

You do have to admit, though, that she looks pretty darn good even if she's not showing as much as your would like.  ;D

But that's the problem, Bookmaster 8, if it was ugly, certainly we never speak of it. It shows you a little, and it leaves you completely dry, I am sorry heart I can not stand this torture

I understand. I really do. I got very upset when Kamila and Monica arrived and they did the exact same "hiding" techniques (and Nika before that).

However, I found that I liked Kamila enough to accept that she wasn't going to show as much as I thought I would see in a "voyeur" site. If the Barcelona house was the only one in the site, then I definitely would not have stayed on as a member. But, with all the other apartments delivering pretty much as promised, I decided I could live with it because despite being upset with Kamila, I couldn't help but like her.

Then Rita came and she and Kamila talked up a storm the first night. I would imagine Kamila told Rita that if she was uncomfortable with being seen nude, then she didn't have to show anything more than what she wanted. Maybe, when Jenny came, she asked Rita about the nudity and got the same response.

My point is that Rita did not start the "hiding" strategy and, for all we know, she might not have told Jenny that if Jenny had not asked her. So, I can understand that everyone wants Rita gone. I'm fine with that.

But, I don't think it's fair to pretend that all of this is Rita's fault and make her out to be this evil, spoiled demon. We don't know how, when or why the information about "hiding" was given. For all we know, Nora might have been the one telling Nika and Kamila and Monica and Rita and everybody else about the "hiding" technique so that she could remain the most popular girl in the house.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rita practice integral tanning, it has not the marks of his swimsuit. Rlc please nudist is not necessarily an exhibitionist

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

You do have to admit, though, that she looks pretty darn good even if she's not showing as much as your would like.  ;D

But that's the problem, Bookmaster 8, if it was ugly, certainly we never speak of it. It shows you a little, and it leaves you completely dry, I am sorry heart I can not stand this torture

I understand. I really do. I got very upset when Kamila and Monica arrived and they did the exact same "hiding" techniques (and Nika before that).

However, I found that I liked Kamila enough to accept that she wasn't going to show as much as I thought I would see in a "voyeur" site. If the Barcelona house was the only one in the site, then I definitely would not have stayed on as a member. But, with all the other apartments delivering pretty much as promised, I decided I could live with it because despite being upset with Kamila, I couldn't help but like her.

Then Rita came and she and Kamila talked up a storm the first night. I would imagine Kamila told Rita that if she was uncomfortable with being seen nude, then she didn't have to show anything more than what she wanted. Maybe, when Jenny came, she asked Rita about the nudity and got the same response.

My point is that Rita did not start the "hiding" strategy and, for all we know, she might not have told Jenny that if Jenny had not asked her. So, I can understand that everyone wants Rita gone. I'm fine with that.

But, I don't think it's fair to pretend that all of this is Rita's fault and make her out to be this evil, spoiled demon. We don't know how, when or why the information about "hiding" was given. For all we know, Nora might have been the one telling Nika and Kamila and Monica and Rita and everybody else about the "hiding" technique so that she could remain the most popular girl in the house.

Según la conversación telefónica que mantuvo Nora en español, es todo lo contrario, ella les dice que se muestren tal y como son en sus casas e incluso no les prohíbe traer a chicos a sus habitaciones, siempre comentandoles primero lo de las cámaras. Si esto es cierto, cada chica elige lo que quiere mostrar o no, pero eso no vamos a saber si es cierto o no nunca.

Según la conversación telefónica que mantuvo Nora en español, es todo lo contrario, ella les dice que se muestren tal y como son en sus casas e incluso no les prohíbe traer a chicos a sus habitaciones, siempre comentandoles primero lo de las cámaras. Si esto es cierto, cada chica elige lo que quiere mostrar o no, pero eso no vamos a saber si es cierto o no nunca.

It really would not make sense at all for Nora to tell the girls not to show. Especially if she (or Niko) is somehow involved with the RLC, as many people believe them to be.

Nora's goal would be to increase viewership and revenue, not to be the most popular in the house....IMO.

I really would not make sense at all for Nora to tell the girls not to show. Especially if she (or Niko) is somehow involved with the RLC, as many people believe them to be.

Nora's goal would be to increase viewership and revenue, not to be the most popular in the house....IMO.

Puede ser...no lo sé! Pero lo que está claro es que Nora quiere tener todo bajo su control y eso no puede ser ni es bueno para el apartamento. Recuerdo que la muchas de las veces que se masturbaba Kamila, cambiabas la pantalla y Nora se encontraba o en el baño o despierta. Ella quiere saber lo que hace cada chica y en cada momento. Eso para una inquilina nueva es una privación de su intimidad dentro del apartamento, una cosa son las cámaras, que entran sabiéndolo, y otra muy diferente es tener una compañera que observa todos tus movimientos dentro y fuera del apartamento.

I really would not make sense at all for Nora to tell the girls not to show. Especially if she (or Niko) is somehow involved with the RLC, as many people believe them to be.

Tripod2, I agree with you. I made the very same argument about Nora (being innocent of telling the girls) last month and everyone jumped on me and said I was wrong and that Nora was an evil, despicable human being. I don't know what the truth is about Nora, I didn't mean to imply that she definitely WAS the person who brought the subject up with the girls or even that she was the probable source.

I was simply stating that we don't know who talked with Milana about it (assuming someone did, which may not be the case).  I simply stated that Nora was a possibility that no one was mentioning when just last month, everybody was saying Nora was the evil one who was responsible and had to go. Personally, I agree with you that it would be a very stupid thing to do from a business standpoint and said so last month. You can go back in past forum threads and see that I am telling the truth. I took up for Nora when many wanted to throw her out.

they both took showers and between the not one tit was seen. thats fucked up.what the hell is going on.

you can see more action with veronica and lucas than in this room and its a premium apartment.maybe rlc should down grade this shit to a regular apt.

well do what i suggested then write to RLC and  complain to them what u feel about this apartment and complain on what is going on  or 2 cancel your premium membership . the more compaints you give them then they will take care of the problems

this is getting ridiulous now if shes that afraid of the cameras then why dont she just leave.is rlc blind to whats going on or just dont give a fuck.i dont pay to see nothing.well i guess i am.

Yes sir, if you are paying, you are paying to see nothing!  RLC are nothing but scam artists!!

this is getting ridiulous now if shes that afraid of the cameras then why dont she just leave.is rlc blind to whats going on or just dont give a fuck.i dont pay to see nothing.well i guess i am.

Yes sir, if you are paying, you are paying to see nothing!  RLC are nothing but scam artists!!

;D ;D ;D Vaya parece que ya se esta viendo la luz, esto de estafadores lo dije yo hace mucho tiempo