New girl : RITA #3

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bookmaster, maybe CamCaps on her computer,bad angle can't tell

Thanks. I thought it had to mean that but we've never gotten confirmation that they have access to the site, have we?

If they are able to actually log on and read the entries here, then I am really a little disappointed in all the girls for not caring at all about how they are perceived by the members.

Although I have always thought that Nora knew what was posted here by some method because I couldn't begin to count the number of times that her actions in the apartment wound up by giving the very thing that people were griping about missing.

These two girls are playing games with RLC subscribers they know what they are doing and mocking us. My mother use to say what goes around comes around. Karma is a bitch! They will regret when they piss off the wrong person and karma comes looking for them.

Don't worry Nora came and shut Rita's door and let them know she was there. Nora then went to bathroom and stayed where she could hear them and they could hear her. Nora then came knocked on door and told them to turn down music I guess. Killjoy strikes again. Party over now,nothing happens.

Don't worry Nora came and shut Rita's door and let them know she was there. Nora then went to bathroom and stayed where she could hear them and they could hear her. Nora then came knocked on door and told them to turn down music I guess. Killjoy strikes again. Party over now,nothing happens.

What does Nora think these girls are 10 years old.  Telling them to turn down the music.  My laugh for the day.  Power Trip or what.

Think Rita can get away from Milana if she moves on her?  They may be heading for laundry room in a littler bit.

ok here is a reach and i mean a real reach

Rita's final debut before she leaves. Like Jenny gave us one. Is her and Milana playful foreplay.

followed by intense .. well you let your imagination go from there.

Rita or whatever your name is i hope you read this