New girl : RITA #3

Alguien sabe para cuando el regreso de estas dos monjas a la orden religiosa a la cual pertenecen? Aqui no las echaremos en falta.Como se dice por aqui "este apartamento no hay quien se lo fume"

I think we may still have at least one more full week. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that both came at the beginning of a month instead of the exact end of the month. Just not sure.

>:( >:(Otra semana con esta pesadilla?

It looks like it's even worse than I thought. I think Rita came on the 2nd of the month, but can you believe that Milana has only been here 1 week? It seems she arrived on the 15th and this is only the 22nd. So, she may be here at least another 3 weeks.

If that's true, I hold out very little hope that Milana won't talk any new girl that replaces Rita into joining the "No Show" club.  :( >:( :'(

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alguien sabe para cuando el regreso de estas dos monjas a la orden religiosa a la cual pertenecen? Aqui no las echaremos en falta.Como se dice por aqui "este apartamento no hay quien se lo fume"

I think we may still have at least one more full week. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that both came at the beginning of a month instead of the exact end of the month. Just not sure.

It looks like it's even worse than I thought. I think Rita came on the 2nd of the month, but can you believe that Milana has only been here 1 week? It seems she arrived on the 15th and this is only the 22nd. So, she may be here at least another 3 weeks.

If that's true, I hold out very little hope that Milana won't talk any new girl that replaces Rita into joining the "No Show" club.  :( >:( :'(

You are right about the time both have stayed. The only hope we have is the new girl will be strong willed like Alisa and Jenny.

You are right about the time both have stayed. The only hope we have is the new girl will be strong willed like Alisa and Jenny.

OR, any new girl should have the attitude about nudity that Nelly and Leora have. They both enjoy it so much that I don't think anyone could talk them out of it! They're perfect for a voyeur site!  ;) :D ;D

OR, any new girl should have the attitude about nudity that Nelly and Leora have. They both enjoy it so much that I don't think anyone could talk them out of it! They're perfect for a voyeur site!  ;) :D ;D

Leora, Maya y Alina sí, Nelly todavía no. Nelly esta noche se ha quitado el sujetador durmiendo en el salón y al levantarse a por su teléfono móvil, como había lanzado el sujetador, se tapaba los pechos. A Nelly todavía le falta quitar la timidez también delante de las cámaras gratuitas, que eso también es la vida real, quién no ha follado en el sofá de su casa? pero claro como son cámaras gratuitas y RLC se ha encargado de decir a todos los inquilinos cuáles son de pago y cuáles gratuitas...es casí imposible que salga de los propios inquilinos que llevan menos tiempo en sus apartamentos.

Leora, Maya y Alina sí, Nelly todavía no. Nelly esta noche se ha quitado el sujetador durmiendo en el salón y al levantarse a por su teléfono móvil, como había lanzado el sujetador, se tapaba los pechos. A Nelly todavía le falta quitar la timidez también delante de las cámaras gratuitas, que eso también es la vida real, quién no ha follado en el sofá de su casa? pero claro como son cámaras gratuitas y RLC se ha encargado de decir a todos los inquilinos cuáles son de pago y cuáles gratuitas...es casí imposible que salga de los propios inquilinos que llevan menos tiempo en sus apartamentos.

I hope you are kidding. I don't know if Nelly and Bogdan have made it on this apartment's couch or not, but they did make it on the couch in Dasha's apartment when they were staying there and you could see it from the free cam in the kitchen.

And, in this new apartment, I think I've seen them make it in every other room as well as on the floor, against the wall, in the bathtub and more. I don't know how anyone could complain about what they've been giving us on a regular basis.

Are you sure you're not confusing Nelly with Zoya or someone else? Nelly is the blonde and I have never seen her be timid at all when it comes to nudity.

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎23 at 1:50 AM, bookmaster8 said:

I hope you are kidding. I don't know if Nelly and Bogdan have made it on this apartment's couch or not, but they did make it on the couch in Dasha's apartment when they were staying there and you could see it from the free cam in the kitchen.

And, in this new apartment, I think I've seen them make it in every other room as well as on the floor, against the wall, in the bathtub and more. I don't know how anyone could complain about what they've been giving us on a regular basis.

Are you sure you're not confusing Nelly with Zoya or someone else? Nelly is the blonde and I have never seen her be timid at all when it comes to nudity.

Es cierto que lo hicieron varias veces en el salón de Dasha y Demid aunque se ocultaron bastante de la cámara gratuita. No me quejo de eso, pero todavía le falta dar ese paso.

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎23 at 3:44 PM, Gudari said:

Es cierto que lo hicieron varias veces en el salón de Dasha y Demid aunque se ocultaron bastante de la cámara gratuita. No me quejo de eso, pero todavía le falta dar ese paso.

It's normal it's in the living room, she is not shy when she is in the bedroom.

Rita was excommunicated by the Queen, milana is kneeling before the throne! Rita is now alone, I do not think that it wishes to remain long in this atmosphere! :-\ ???

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D