New girl : RITA #3

I am sorry everyone has the right to enjoy RLC for what ever reasons the have.

Long Duck I added a half ass disclaimer at the very end. 

"Did not mean for my opinion to be taken as  personal. Just a wide open statement which may or may not be relative to anyone reading it" 

It's just an opinion or observation of some of the things that have been  written about Rita. Again it is not fair or justified for me to imply any thing about any one posting here  since I do not know anyone personally and I am sorry if you or anyone was offended by that. I was though, being silly and not really that serious about my words. 

I honestly don't think anyone here is mentally ill. As for myself I have a schizoid affective personality.....I do. I suppose to explain that would be I am a borderline schizophrenic. I take psychotropic drugs for my condition. Sometimes I need Dilaudid or phenobarbital to mellow me out. "Dropping" that orange barrel sunshine my mom had leftover from the late 1960's may or may not have affected my current mental state. The odd dudes will know what that stuff is.   

Yes Rita WAS sunbathing nude on the balcony and she DID go to the beach all afternoon and shopping too. Why she doesn't show her boobies anymore is really a mystery. However I don't care about her boobs I am looking for hard things standing erect if you know what I mean. Do not send me boner pictures please.

Damn....I was just fixing to send all my boner pictures to you!  Just kidding GB :)

You have lost me a little bit with this reply,  could you please resend so that I might understand...thank you!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ange_Gardien

Dites Au revoir ou Adieu à Rita

je pense maintenant qu'elle a trouvé quelqu'un, "C'est long un mois sans faire l'amour", Elle reviendra uniquement pour chercher ses affaires. Je la comprends!! car l’ambiance dans cet appartement, depuis le départ de Jenny, est invivable pour elle. J'espère que je me trompe

je pense maintenant qu'elle a trouvé quelqu'un, "C'est long un mois sans faire l'amour", Elle reviendra uniquement pour chercher ses affaires. Je la comprends!! car l’ambiance dans cet appartement, depuis le départ de Jenny, est invivable pour elle. J'espère que je me trompe

I hope you're wrong to, but at the same time I hope you're not wrong.  I like Rita as much as the rest of you, but the atmosphere in the apartment has become very boring to me.  If Rita has found love or lust, whatever the case may be I'm happy for her!  Rita is a beautiful woman no doubt, but she has become more and more inhibited at the apartment.  In the beginning I thought WOW we finally have a girl that is comfortable with her body and doesn't mind showing it, but like a few people have said before that they believe that something  happened to Rita to change all that!  What happened, we will probably never know.  Rita will have NO problems in life judging by her hard work at trying to learn another language, her personality, her sense of humor, the way she takes up for herself and doesn't put up with bull poop.  I'm not worried about her at all.  I just would like to see some new girls.....it's time in my opinion.

Guest Ange_Gardien

I hope you're wrong to, but at the same time I hope you're not wrong.  I like Rita as much as the rest of you, but the atmosphere in the apartment has become very boring to me.  If Rita has found love or lust, whatever the case may be I'm happy for her!  Rita is a beautiful woman no doubt, but she has become more and more inhibited at the apartment.  In the beginning I thought WOW we finally have a girl that is comfortable with her body and doesn't mind showing it, but like a few people have said before that they believe that something  happened to Rita to change all that!  What happened, we will probably never know.  Rita will have NO problems in life judging by her hard work at trying to learn another language, her personality, her sense of humor, the way she takes up for herself and doesn't put up with bull poop.  I'm not worried about her at all.  I just would like to see some new girls.....it's time in my opinion.

I totally agree with you. As stated by a member of the CC, I think Corboblanc, it is time that changes everything RLC tenants.

Frankly fed up, old, 1 or 2 years with tenants RLC is enough, and there there's more interest in these personnes.Sans discuss the latest selection of new tenants. This also explains the interest of the majority of subscribers increased to this apartment.

That puts pressure on new pretty girls. Imagine the number of subscribers RITA 24/24 after the apartment It is scary.

In addition the concept THUMBNAILS aggravates the problem as soon as the tenant makes a move, especially as a tenant Rita, all subscribers connect to the cam.

In short, RLC Must change tenants or accepts turnover subscribers.

yesterday, all Russia celebrated the seventieth anniversary of the victory against Nazism. there were music concerts everywhere in Moscow Volgagrade "Stallingrade" and St. Petersburg. Perhaps the Russian community organize a party in Barcelona.

Anyway, that night, it was, Rita party .... OMG

et aucuns représentants européens n'a voulu y aller!!! la Russie n'a pas du tout appréciée!!! :(

Guest Ange_Gardien

yesterday, all Russia celebrated the seventieth anniversary of the victory against Nazism. there were music concerts everywhere in Moscow Volgagrade "Stallingrade" and St. Petersburg. Perhaps the Russian community organize a party in Barcelona.

Anyway, that night, it was, Rita party .... OMG

et aucuns représentants européens n'a voulu y aller!!! la Russie n'a pas du tout appréciée!!! :(

Parce que le grand frère américain leur a intimé l'ordre de ne pas y aller. Du coup Merkel était obligé d'y se rendre ce matin.  ooops on doit parler de RITA, Désolé

Alguno se la está follando bien agusto esta noche!

I think you may be right. All day yesterday, it seemed Rita was smiling and laughing when talking on the phone, when reading text messages and sometimes just seemingly "out of the blue". So, I think there's a very good chance that she met some guy that she likes.

Since she has been out all night, it's very possible that she spent the night with a new boyfriend (or whoever was making her so happy during the day).

If so, I say good for her and maybe, just maybe if she is happier, we may get to see her be more "natural" in the apartment. It could turn out to be good news for us. Time will tell.

Lo siento, no estoy de acuerdo contigo en esto. Esta chica estaba buscando esto mismo desde que llegó al apartamento y parece que ya lo ha conseguido, eso solo tiene un nombre para llamarla, y ahora lo siento por los suscriptores a RLC pero todavía vaís a ver menos de ella si es que la veís por el apartamento...

Guest Ange_Gardien

Aquí está la respuesta! Hasta mañana Rita! Que folles agusto por segunda noche consecutiva!

Yes she did not sleep in the apartment. She will come every day to bathe and expose for 1 hour or 2 for cam2 "I think this is included in his contract" to attract new customers.

I said on April 5 here is the link:

http://camcaps.net/nora-sofie-lilu-and-mia/new-girl-rita/90/

Message 125. I was wrong only about his work and I apologize.

Guest Ange_Gardien

so in other words we wont be seeing her on a daily basis just when she comes and showers?

Maybe I'm wrong !! Considering the horrible atmosphere in the apartment, I think Rita if she started a relationship, will be less and less in the apartment. It will take a minimum presence.

It is not an exhibitionist, she does not like it, and I can understand it.

The fault lies in RLC, which does not selects its tenants.

Alguno se la está follando bien agusto esta noche!

I think you may be right. All day yesterday, it seemed Rita was smiling and laughing when talking on the phone, when reading text messages and sometimes just seemingly "out of the blue". So, I think there's a very good chance that she met some guy that she likes.

Since she has been out all night, it's very possible that she spent the night with a new boyfriend (or whoever was making her so happy during the day).

If so, I say good for her and maybe, just maybe if she is happier, we may get to see her be more "natural" in the apartment. It could turn out to be good news for us. Time will tell.

Lo siento, no estoy de acuerdo contigo en esto. Esta chica estaba buscando esto mismo desde que llegó al apartamento y parece que ya lo ha conseguido, eso solo tiene un nombre para llamarla, y ahora lo siento por los suscriptores a RLC pero todavía vaís a ver menos de ella si es que la veís por el apartamento...

Yomismo, are just disagreeing with my line about hoping it may turn out good for us (her showing more) or do you not think she met some new guy and that is why she is so happy now? If you don't think she met a new guy (and you may be absolutely correct on that), what do you think changed to make her start smiling and laughing on the phone yesterday and today? She seems very happy right now and was not happy at all a couple of days ago. Just curious about another alternative. Thanks.