New girl : RITA #3

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Si este es el modelo de negocio que quiere RLC yo les digo que es una mierda y que se vayan con él a la mierda! Cómo se puede mantener en este apartamento solo a dos chicas y que encima se llevan a matar entre ellas? Una porque es una asquerosa y está más vista que la sopa, además de que más de la mitad la queremos fuera del apartamento y la otra porque es más aburrida y más sosa que una mosca, además de que ya está consiguiendo lo que se proponía desde que llegó, follarse al primero que se le pusiera a tiro para poder quedarse más tiempo en Barcelona, no hacer nada y aparecer por el apartamento el menor tiempo posible. RLC es basura.

First of all Mike i sincerely hope you learned a valuable lesson(don't put a BIG girl on top).

2nd...the guy with the girl on the ground must be a pig farmer (duh) or a pig breeder,hopefully he hasn't or won't breed the other two behind him(God that was sick) ???

3rd... of all the year's and year's i have been fishing i never ,ever had a fishing partner like her. Damn.    :(  :'( i must have been doing something wrong.But then...if i did have her as a partner i would have not did much fishing.

Yes ARMY SNIPER I wouldn't be doing much fishing either,my "fishing rod" would be doing another form of fishing with that girl in the water ;D ;D

First of all Mike i sincerely hope you learned a valuable lesson(don't put a BIG girl on top).

2nd...the guy with the girl on the ground must be a pig farmer (duh) or a pig breeder,hopefully he hasn't or won't breed the other two behind him(God that was sick) ???

3rd... of all the year's and year's i have been fishing i never ,ever had a fishing partner like her. Damn.    :(  :'( i must have been doing something wrong.But then...if i did have her as a partner i would have not did much fishing.

Yes ARMY SNIPER I wouldn't be doing much fishing either,my "fishing rod" would be doing another form of fishing with that girl in the water ;D ;D

ooo imagenes borradas automáticamente por imagetwist.

This is my first post. I thought I would get sick of this site and move on to something new. I am completely addicted and Rita is my favourite girl at the moment by a country mile. Whether she be making breakfast or masturbating under the covers all good to me. Hopefully this won't be my last post. Pretty sure I have something to contribute going forward for those interested.