New girl : RITA #3

Rita use to walk around the apt looking sexy as can be but I think Queen Ugly got jealous  said something to her and made her mad and follows behind Rita with her witch's broom  Nit Picking about everything she does in the apt.  leaving Rita in a mad state of mind.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rita use to walk around the apt looking sexy as can be but I think Queen Ugly got jealous  said something to her and made her mad and follows behind Rita with her witch's broom  Nit Picking about everything she does in the apt.  leaving Rita in a mad state of mind.

I'm not sure what happened with Rita some weeks back and would really like to know what happened that changed her so much.  The bottom line to me is Rita really is a good person with beauty and brains and in my book that's "A No. 1" and that being said, she will have NO problems in life!  I don't know what her sexual preference is, whether it's only men or only girls or both but in any case she will never be lonely that's for sure!

ive mentioned that along time ago and people got mad at me i said awhile back when she was in the living room showing her tita and coming down in a thong the next day i guess nora said something to her cause after that twice she came down in a thong and after that she stopped.

I'm not sure what happened with Rita some weeks back and would really like to know what happened that changed her so much.  The bottom line to me is Rita really is a good person with beauty and brains and in my book that's "A No. 1" and that being said, she will have NO problems in life!  I don't know what her sexual preference is, whether it's only men or only girls or both but in any case she will never be lonely that's for sure!

a major clash occurred a week ago, or nora to released ahead of rita, milana! She read a message on his phone aloud to rita, which spoke of hairdressing, cooking and other things I do not understand! Nora a "parasite" talk, she stretched him a ticket that rita has refuse! I pens that nora read an account of someone else about rita, which had badly acted like! Since then, rita is isolated, and, without the support and knowledge of nora, it remains without activities, because she does not speak Spanish and do not know many people in Barcelona! I think that the photo shooting are found by nora, I know that many girls of the House have enjoy! Rita began to back the Queen, and she finds herself isolated in a country and a city or it is not in a strong position... She had only to stay alone in his room with his phone! Milana to well understood the advantages of choosing the camp of nora, and benefits fully from the outputs and knowledge!

i  totally agree but she let hatred cloud her judgement and she just withdrew.so fine and sexy.what a waste.

It's possible that it's not hate, but "hurt". When she came back that morning last month after going out with Nora and Jenny the night before, she looked like all her dreams had been crushed. The 2 days prior to that she had appeared to be very, very happy and couldn't stop smiling (whether on the phone or not).

I really would love to know what happened that night because I've only seen that type of radical change in a woman once before. It was something that seemed to hurt her to the core. She hasn't been the same since.

Whether it was really something terrible or just something she perceived to be doesn't really matter. It had the same effect.

as for me i like rita and milana but i think kamila and rita would of got along way better im not a nora fan but sometimes she can be understandable like the day when she gave kamila a massage and the other day a shower with milana.shes not a bad person she just likes the house organized.