Tan Lines

Leora has some pretty good tan lines.

Considering that they have just come out of winter.

I have never seen that they have packed to go out for a picnic or to the beach (not sure how far the beach is from them).

I have never seen that she has put a bikini on either so she must be spending some time at a tanning salon!

Does anyone have some pictures of her in a bikini by any chance?

Just thought it would be another interesting topic that is focused around the amazing body of Leora.

Yip the tan line would most certainly suggest the wearing of a bikini bottoms but the small white circles around her nipples suggests she is using nipple covers while tanning.

Must be getting the tan at a tanning salon.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

On ‎2014‎-‎05‎-‎22 at 5:33 AM, Chiller.Aquarium said:

Yip the tan line would most certainly suggest the wearing of a bikini bottoms but the small white circles around her nipples suggests she is using nipple covers while tanning.

Must be getting the tan at a tanning salon.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Some nice groping there!  ;)

I would like to trace her tan lines with my tongue!  :P

Maybe they do so their neighbors don't notice if the light goes on... but then that would mean they are up too?? idk

The cool thing about their hours, is that they are better for a western audience which im sure is the boatload of their website traffic.

In other rooms with a couple who keep regular hours, they are a rare sight for people on the other side of the world.

I never see them bring in groceries. ...in Russia groceries bring themselves haha

I never see them bring in groceries. ...in Russia groceries bring themselves haha

You are correct.

This is odd.  :o I am embarassed because I have NEVER seen any couples bring home food. Very strange indeed, especially since the kitchen is a public unlocked room in all of the apartments. My qualifications as a professional observer have been inadequate.

Coca-Cola, Wine, Kentucky Friend Chicken, veggies, soup and large pieces of ham just magically appear at these places.

I've seen Alma and Lora bring in bags of food, unpack and store it away. They use canvas type bags, no paper or plastic.

Kiko probably smuggles the soup cans in, in his baggy pants.

right, it is odd. cus you think about your own errands and trips to the store as they happen all the time.

I have seen plastic grocery bags at nora's a few times. but no trace at the other apartments.

ha yesss those baggy pants of his. with the space in those pants they shouldnt be so thin