Leora - Home Activities #71

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Last i heard she was still in ukraine,  in fact malia and her partner  have been celebrating in the last week the reason she went there.  (information from a good source).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will give it 6 months !

Is that heinze or hp they are the only true sauces 

• Haha 1

It could be a coincidence as i said, and that she is doing something else, but certainly the call this morning does lead to the obvious thought. However it is kind of irrelevant now anyway, she's gone and she'll return whenever, all that really matters in the general flow of things is that she and LB are definitely in yet another honeymoon period. Just a case of how long for this time. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It could be a coincidence as i said, and that she is doing something else, but certainly the call this morning does lead to the obvious thought. However it is kind of irrelevant now anyway, she's gone and she'll return whenever, all that really matters in the general flow of things is that she and LB are definitely in yet another honeymoon period. Just a case of how long for this time. 

In fact it is starting to be unlikely that she is at the salon. But it's also odd that she flew out of the house just to be with him since this morning. If he was at home today why go there so fast as if it were a matter of life or death?

Who knows where it will end up ...

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora exit 8:00- 9:00(+-) 

must be somewhere 

Studying 

work in the beauty salon 

Lb 

She just wants to be away from a place that isn’t anything more than her working place .. there’s absolutely nothing for her in this apartment , no interests , she just uses it for her income .. all the fun and life and ups and downs are outside and this is where she spends her time .. October’s revelations .

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

In fact it is starting to be unlikely that she is at the salon. But it's also odd that she flew out of the house just to be with him since this morning. If he was at home today why go there so fast as if it were a matter of life or death?

Who knows where it will end up ...

No, i think there was a reason. Last night she looked as if she was going to sleep earlier again, and i thought then she had something on today, but it didn't work and she ended up staring at the phone again until after 4. Plus she had a drink sat up in bed before calling him and then also called Paul, so she was, for me, clearly getting up at that time this morning. Basically, she had to go out at that time anyway - Either for work or a trip somewhere. She did mention something about a train journey to Paul, but i don't know if she was talking about herself or him. But as i said, today has gone now in a sense, what only matters is LB & her are fine again, so by simple definition, she will see him more as a result.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1