Leora - Home Activities #71

6 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Even more fun is the fact that she doesn't want to be in a full relationship with LB but acts like she is. In short, she likes him as a lover but not as a boyfriend. But she may not even coexist with Paul (at this moment it seems not). Apart from wanting to live in Prague, Leora has no clear ideas about what she wants from life.

I know, only wants to see him PART time, yet behavingΒ like it's FULL time, how upset/Angry she gets with him. It's half Friends With Benefits/Half Total Devotion, which in itself is bizarre. Wanting her cake and eating it. I think it's all about power and control over him. As i have said before - LB is a substitute, not a replacement for Paul. But she can't let him go, because he fits the bill and she would have to start all over again and perhaps never get this lucky again. Right now, it's as full on as it's ever been, where he becomes 'Extra Special'. And maybe because she is now alone. She needs him more than ever.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I know, acting like it's FULL time, how upset/Angry she gets with him, but only wants to see him PART time. I think it's all about power and control over him. As i have said before - LB is a substitute, not a replacement for Paul. But she can't let him go, because he fits the bill and she would have to start all over again and perhaps never get this lucky again. Right now, it's as full on as it's ever been. And maybe because she is now alone. She needs him more than ever.

I wonder when this bubble will burst...because it will eventually happen. If not today it will be tomorrow and so on.

Sooner or later LB will understand that making a lover to someone who will leave you in the lurch sooner or later is not really a smart move. If after a year and a half Leora is not convinced to leave Paul there will be a reason.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

2019 - 2020 - 2021 - 2022 - 2023 and than out the door Leora must go after 5 years... but if RLC folds up before then what then.

Β 

You're doing the math without the host...let me tell you πŸ˜†

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I wonder when this bubble will burst...because it will eventually happen. If not today it will be tomorrow and so on.

Sooner or later LB will understand that making a lover to someone who will leave you in the lurch sooner or later is not really a smart move. If after a year and a half Leora is not convinced to leave Paul there will be a reason.

Brokk, if the bubble hasn't burst after 18 months of such turbulence and weirdness, it may never do. Something unexplainable is keeping this together. There's been far too much heartache and make-ups by this point to understand the whole package by now. There could be something we are all unaware of.

18 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I know, acting like it's FULL time, how upset/Angry she gets with him, but only wants to see him PART time. It's half Friends With Benefits, half Total Devotion, which in itself is bizarre. I think it's all about power and control over him. As i have said before - LB is a substitute, not a replacement for Paul. But she can't let him go, because he fits the bill and she would have to start all over again and perhaps never get this lucky again. Right now, it's as full on as it's ever been. And maybe because she is now alone. She needs him more than ever.

Sorry to disagree .. but he is the one controlling the situation as he makes with Leora whatever he wants whenever he wants .. Leora submits always to him and not him to her .. the difference Β is that we β€œ live β€œ this story from Leora’s side and not from his side ☺️ For what we know , he might be having a wife , an ex wife , a current GF , an ex GF .. and Leora is always there when he wants .. when he comes by car down of the apartment , when he messages , he simply controls her , he is the boss while Leora thinks the opposite πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Β 

But as we have said , this is the Β mastermind Leora we are talking about . Paul , plan A if this with him never works ( that it is obviously like this ) , him , if plan Β B with Paul never works ( that it is obviously not working already ) .. but the plan C which is the best for her life ( that is to abandon all this and finally live a normal life like the rest of us ) isn’t even in her thoughts judging of tonight’s on cameras performance . Money is sweet ..Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Brokk, if the bubble hasn't burst after 18 months of such turbulence and weirdness, it may never do. Something unexplainable is keeping this together.

I think that sooner or later the game will break. Nothing lasts indefinitely, as Leora likes to think. Nobody wants to live as a replacement forever.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Brokk, if the bubble hasn't burst after 18 months of such turbulence and weirdness, it may never do. Something unexplainable is keeping this together. There's been far too much heartache and make-ups by this point to understand the whole package by now.

Call it insecurity to be alone in a foreign city also . And the guy provides the safety needed ( obviously all women body and of her age needs )Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1