Leora - Home Activities #72

pulo filipe

I have always been impressed how Leora has never changed since apartment 1 the way she is so meticulous

whilst doing her make up always looking 100% when going out. The resident analysis might write a essay on this.

But to me it's just Leora been Leora and hope she never changes, Looking splendid as usual

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Ste said:

I have always been impressed how Leora has never changed since apartment 1 the way she is so meticulous

whilst doing her make up always looking 100% when going out. The resident analysis might write a essay on this.

But to me it's just Leora been Leora and hope she never changes, Looking splendid as usual

dont worry ddhm  the biographer is already working on that essay

College Read GIF by Michele Bruttomesso

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You really must learn to follow the posts in the topic properly Slug, you appear to get confused after a certain hour. Perhaps you should stay in the Leora Fan section where it's more sedate and accommodating to your fawning disposition !

My post was in response to YOUR reply to ddhm, and not to Leora's performance, you and the other stooges who blindly follow your lead do need some help sometimes methinks...Please pay attention occasionally and follow the correct thread.

If I ever need a lesson in "saying the same thing " I'm sure your friend Dumber MC could teach me, his posts are no more than cut and paste every time, but I'm sure Leora so looks forward to his words of undying love.  You also so enjoy repeating the same tired "stock " phrases ad infinitum that your script writer prepared for you, which are at best borderline retro, and didn't "cut the mustard " then, and are pitiful now.

As for "shit eating" Really 😲 !! From someone who has had his head so far up a certain lady's rear orifice all these years, I find that hilarious.🤣

When you have learned to differentiate between Boots and trainers, Celsius and Fahrenheit and Scutum and Scutus please feel free to return and bestow your misguided words of wisdom upon us some more, always refreshing to hear differing opinions don't you think? Of course. how foolish of me!! I forgot ! Other peoples opinions other than your own are not well received by yourself and your cronies are they?🤔

We just might listen! But until then drink your warm milk, say your prayers and toddle of to bed there's a good chap, you've had a stressful and confusing day.😁

Missing you already 💋

Love you !! 🥰

Img1 - Confused Person Animated , Free Transparent Clipart - ClipartKey

🤣😂🤣 Be forewarned, do not inhale any very hot dichlorodifluoromethane. Leora will miss your self proclaimed loyalty to her in one breath. 

Then you absolute disdain of her in the next !!! Kind of turns out to be somewhat of a study in hypocrisy, should one pay attention to your cynical posts !

Respectfully submitted 2021_10_22. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, scutus said:

🤣😂🤣 Be forewarned, do not inhale any very hot dichlorodifluoromethane. Leora will miss your self proclaimed loyalty to her in one breath. 

Then you absolute disdain of her in the next !!! Kind of turns out to be somewhat of a study in hypocrisy, should one pay attention to your cynical posts !

Respectfully submitted 2021_10_22. 😁

Is that really the best you can come up with Slug?

Got to tell you I'm disappointed.

Never has been hypocrisy to praise someone when they please, and then criticise them if they displease...It's called " Keeping an open mind " 

Much more healthy and honest than blind idolatry which is what you practice.

Respectfully answered 22-10-21 😁

5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I don't think the two calls are all from LB.

I would expect Slipper to say that, he knows more about these things 😆

I have my uses.

First was Paul, second has to LB, simply from how soft and girly she sounded - & on the balcony.

I think she has gone to the salon, she took one of the pumpkins with her, that's something she would do.

BUT - Calling LB not long before leaving.....Well.....We do know he is The Perfect Man right now.

Let's see what time she comes home.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think she has gone to the salon, she took one of the pumpkins with her, that's something she would do.

BUT - Calling LB not long before leaving.....Well.....We do know he is The Perfect Man right now.

Let's see what time she comes home.

It may be that she does both, goes to the salon and then goes to LB. She will probably stay there for the night as tomorrow is Saturday.

• Upvote 2