Leora - Home Activities #73

il y a 5 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Je tend plus vers LB. C’est quelque chose que j’ai vu dans le passé et que je ne serais pas surpris si c’était le cas.

Hier en début de soirée elle e était au téléphone avec lui et est avait l’air d’être heureuse et avec le sourire alors il a dû se passer après quelque chose par la suite ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, patou said:

Hier en début de soirée elle e était au téléphone avec lui et est avait l’air d’être heureuse et avec le sourire alors il a dû se passer après quelque chose par la suite ?

And who can tell? It may be, maybe when they were chatting one of the two said something too much and they argued. This, too, would be normal since they have already argued about a small thing.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And who can tell? It may be, maybe when they were chatting one of the two said something too much and they argued. This, too, would be normal since they have already argued about a small thing.

I might be in a minority here as I don't give a shit one way or another about her private life, the problem is her "out of the apartment private life " is drastically affecting her " in apartment private life " and we are subsidising both, without equal amounts of time, reward and thought given in return.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I might be in a minority here as I don't give a shit one way or another about her private life, the problem is her "out of the apartment private life " is drastically affecting her " in apartment private life " and we are subsidising both, without equal amounts of time, reward and thought given in return.

It’s been a long long time like this ☺️ but Malia’s presence was kind of hiding this issue because when she was absent , Malia was “ covering “ for her with copy / paste duties .. I think Leora has abandoned her dedication to the project in a way that most people remember her since Prague became for her the absolute priority to discover .. add the love story , the new friendships , I can’t understand why she should be bothered to show any interest when she knows that whatever she does ( or not )!whenever she does ( or not ) there are no consequences .. the money is coming, the popularity remains , why should she bother ? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It looks like it will come out. She brushed her teeth and now the shower. And now I really suspect that LB's hand is behind it all...

Nice to know that the relationship evolves ☺️ It’s the only way that this apartment becomes interesting to watch and not a constant loop like it is .. and if she doesn’t , the heat will simply develop with more comments and so on … both for her and the guy .. and actually , except the hardcore fans , there aren’t many who care if she shows not only one but even her two middle fingers .. 

• Sad 1