Leora - Home Activities #73

il y a 6 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je dois dire, un peu flatteur que je me connecte et que je sois accueilli par des gens qui me demandent « Qu’en pensez-vous ? »😃

Eh bien, ma propre opinion, après hier soir ? Simple. Je pourrais me tromper mais...

Réunion de crise.

Réunion de crise sur l’oreiller et tout repart comme avant

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i think u hate leora as much as i like fiora handsome bf

I hate no girl of RLC , I pay so as to enjoy what I am observing .. the problem is that this apartment is a complete loop and it offers very few , the most it does is a woman masturbating mostly not because she feels but because she has to in order to justify her salary . 

I hate to be played as a fool and cheated in front of my eyes when things are extreme obvious . This I can’t stand in my real life , how could I stand it by something I have chosen to pay ( luckily there are other apartments that they compensate my subscription ) . I don’t hate Leora but I criticize her in a really strict way because the way she’s praised is also ridiculous . So , since many have abandoned this thread because they were bullied by expressing same thoughts over the years , I try not to be shut up and when ,in my opinion , I see things that aren’t nice for my personal taste , will post it , exactly like the praising comments from people who according to their taste , whatever Leora does is fantastic. 

I don’t hate Leora but like my football  team ( Olympiacos FC ) , even if they are nearly every year the Champions in the Greek league , I will be frustrated , I will post and comment and share my opinion and whenever I can be in the stadium boo or applause according to what I see. In my eyes and knowledge , this is called being a fan . And a fan always wants the best from his team and won’t hesitate to boo the players if they are not offering the value for ticket that he pays . I am a Leora fan as I have said multiple times but I am not here to “ cuddle “ with my comments something that I find repeated and isn’t offering anything new , on the contrary , i hope with my strict criticism and complaining posts to add even a small stone so as this apartment can finally change for the majority of the paying members and not being nice only for the hardcore fans , no matter what ( knowing of course that Leora will do whatever she wants , whenever she wants ) . I know she isn’t a fan of negativity , well , let’s see how she reacts if there’s someone who’s expressing in open public his displeasure in comparison to the people here who express their admiration even when the apartment is empty because Leora had the lights on and they can see the apartment and be tuned in always . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hate no girl of RLC , I pay so as to enjoy what I am observing .. the problem is that this apartment is a complete loop and it offers anything rather than a woman masturbating mostly not because she feels but because she has to in order to justify her salary . 

I hate to be played as a fool and cheated in front of my eyes when things are extreme obvious . This I can’t stand in my real life , how could I stand it by something I have chosen to pay ( luckily there are other apartments that they compensate my subscription ) . I don’t hate Leora but I criticize her in a really strict way because the way she’s praised is also ridiculous . So , since many have abandoned this thread because they were bullied by expressing same thoughts over the years , I try not to be shut up and when ,in my opinion , I see things that aren’t nice for my personal taste , will post it , exactly like the praising comments from people who according to their taste , whatever Leora does is fantastic. 

I don’t hate Leora but like my football  team ( Olympiacos FC ) , even if they are nearly every year the Champions in the Greek league , I will be frustrated , I will post and comment and share my opinion and whenever I can be in the stadium boo or applause according to what I see. In my eyes and knowledge , this is called being a fan . And a fan always wants the best from his team and won’t hesitate to boo the players if they are not offering the value for ticket that we pay . I am a Leora fan as I have said multiple times but I am not here to “ cuddle “ with my comments something that I find repeated and isn’t offering anything new , on the contrary , i hope with my strict criticism and complaining posts to add even a small stone so as this apartment can finally change for the majority of the paying members and not being nice only for the hardcore fans , no matter what ( knowing of course that Leora will do whatever she wants , whenever she wants ) . I know she isn’t a fan of negativity , well , let’s see how she reacts if there’s someone who’s expressing in open public his displeasure in comparison to the people here who express their admiration even when the apartment is empty because Leora had the lights on and they can see the apartment tuned in always . 

np ddhm, i like yur post but can u tell me why u said leora is addicted to bate cuz of testosterone and now u saying she bate cuz of money?

is it a lil of both?

22 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

leora is happy in her life,

your chapt 26 of her biography is how miserable leoras life is, alone in an apt in prague?

This I have expressed it many times actually 😁 I am on a race with pulo maybe , each from their side of how we see Leora 😇

Just now, ddhm said:

This I have expressed it many times actually 😁 I am on a race with pulo maybe , each from their side of how we see Leora 😇

first time i hear that, thats a good idea,

and u r doing it with me how i see the beautiful fiora and her handsome bf and how u see them?

u better start the biography on fiora then cuz i gonna give u lots of materials

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

np ddhm, i like yur post but can u tell me why u said leora is addicted to bate cuz of testosterone and now u saying she bate cuz of money?

is it a lil of both?

Because  the one completes the other .. much bating resulting in lots of bonuses 😉 Sorry to say , but if she didn’t bate , with all the honesty of the world , what is it to watch in this apartment ? And before you say ass , tits , pussy , definitely i understand your taste and explanation and i respect it , but I watch ( and pay ) RLC for more and not to see a woman that i have seen her naked endless times and doesn’t impress me anymore . 

• Like 1