Leora - Home Activities #73

9 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

they are not ugly for you?

ok you are right some ppl have something in their brain to see all ppl nice and have a savoir vivre.

my mistake im sorry

Why you say sorry ? It is your opinion and for whatever I am concerned , it is respected here as it should be like anyone else’s . I think we overanalyze this . 

5 minutes ago, Ste said:

Watched that Striptease again and again real pity Leora don't do that with Paul no more

She sort of did, in a little way didn't she not long ago, when she got them out for him in bed that morning, and again towards the end of the call. It did make me laugh, he was talking and she just did it and suddenly he went quiet! But yeah, she should do, maybe she feels she doesn't need to, words mean more.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

np ddhm, but i love to learn thats why i need to get differents opinions

No problem for me too as I have told you many times , exchanging opinions and ideas it is what matters for me the most here but there are few who do it and we can disagree like Sun and Moon perspective but we respect eachother I believe with our dialogue and also the others who read . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Why you say sorry ? It is your opinion and for whatever I am concerned , it is respected here as it should be like anyone else’s . I think we overanalyze this . 

i dont know why i said sorry,

but some ppl like to attack me when i saying fiora bf is ugly as  fuck

some said its savoir vivre some said its against forum rules some said i have not the good chip in my brain

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She sort of did, in a little way didn't she not long ago, when she got them out for him in bed that morning, and again towards the end of the call. It did make me laugh, he was talking and she just did it and suddenly he went quiet! But yeah, she should do, maybe she feels she doesn't need to, words mean more.

The guy enjoy this live while Paul in two years has seen it , what ? 3 - 4 times ? And why Leora hasn’t masturbated with him on videocall together ? Ahh , well ,  big love Paul is another level of love .. 

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

some said its savoir vivre some said its against forum rules some said i have not the good chip in my brain

I don’t like what you say also but I try to discuss it with you since you don’t personally insult me but I completely disagree with you as I have said with the way you approach this . To others , their reaction and ultimately attacking you as you say , it is their own way of expressing themselves here . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t like what you say also but I try to discuss it with you since you don’t personally insult me but I completely disagree with you as I have said with the way you approach this . To others , their reaction and ultimately attacking you as you say , it is their own way of expressing themselves here . 

thats why i like to discuss with u, u r a very positive person no insult ever, always trying to explain,

if sum1 start to insult u its because she have no more arguments

29 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Will you and ddhm just kiss already and make up!  Sheesh! 🥰

33 minutes ago, Ste said:

Watched that Striptease again and again real pity Leora don't do that with Paul no more

She doesn't do anything for anyone from inside the apartment anymore. Her whole life is outside.

Whenever she is at home she will give the absolute minimum to keep the fans happy, she has no interest any longer and it shows, she cannot hide her boredom and it's reflected in the half hearted dutiful bates she occasionally feels are necessary to appease the viewers and get the top spot in replays....

I have no problem with her doing whatever she likes, but anyone who earns money in any employment is morally obligated to perform to the best of their ability if they have any pride at all, she is not performing anywhere near her ability, and if she was in anyone else's employment she would have been kicked up the arse by now and told to get it together or do the honourable thing and leave. 

I think it is shameless, and shows total disrespect to not only her fans and subscribers but to her employers as well.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me as this is my personal opinion, seen through my eyes only, and not the eye of my cock !

Bring on your silly emoji's children !! I laugh at them !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3