Leora - Home Activities #73

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She doesn't do anything for anyone from inside the apartment anymore. Her whole life is outside.

Whenever she is at home she will give the absolute minimum to keep the fans happy, she has no interest any longer and it shows, she cannot hide her boredom and it's reflected in the half hearted dutiful bates she occasionally feels are necessary to appease the viewers and get the top spot in replays....

I have no problem with her doing whatever she likes, but anyone who earns money in any employment is morally obligated to perform to the best of their ability if they have any pride at all, she is not performing anywhere near her ability, and if she was in anyone else's employment she would have been kicked up the arse by now and told to get it together or do the honourable thing and leave. 

I think it is shameless, and shows total disrespect to not only her fans and subscribers but to her employers as well.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me as this is my personal opinion, seen through my eyes only, and not the eye of my cock !

Bring on your silly emoji's children !! I laugh at them !

I see you are now making the same case that I made several months ago. You were defending her and making the attack against me for saying that she had essentially "abandoned" the project. I realize that one can only see one can see. That's why it makes sense not to reject the views of others who may see something differently. Welcome aboard amigo. 

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I see you are now making the same case that I made several months ago. You were defending her and making the attack against me for saying that she had essentially "abandoned" the project. I realize that one can only see one can see. That's why it makes sense not to reject the views of others who may see something differently. Welcome aboard amigo. 

Yes I was defending her because I thought she needed time to sort herself out, it seems I was wrong.

38 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She doesn't do anything for anyone from inside the apartment anymore. Her whole life is outside.

Whenever she is at home she will give the absolute minimum to keep the fans happy, she has no interest any longer and it shows, she cannot hide her boredom and it's reflected in the half hearted dutiful bates she occasionally feels are necessary to appease the viewers and get the top spot in replays....

I have no problem with her doing whatever she likes, but anyone who earns money in any employment is morally obligated to perform to the best of their ability if they have any pride at all, she is not performing anywhere near her ability, and if she was in anyone else's employment she would have been kicked up the arse by now and told to get it together or do the honourable thing and leave. 

I think it is shameless, and shows total disrespect to not only her fans and subscribers but to her employers as well.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me as this is my personal opinion, seen through my eyes only, and not the eye of my cock !

Bring on your silly emoji's children !! I laugh at them !

To clarify (and again, strictly for clarification), if she was banging on camera, you would have little left to complain about, correct?