Leora - Home Activities #73

he de decir que la Reina que nos conquisto, era un personaje, genial, impredecible, con vida, con mucha vida, que día a día, nos sorprendía con cosas geniales, no solo me refiero a sus masturbaciones, improvisadas, espontaneas, y llenas de originalidad; me refiero a lo cotidiano, compartiendo, con nosotros, lo mortales, sus aficiones, sus tareas, el cuidado de su perro, de Paul.

Ahora se ha vuelto un ser anodino, no aporta nada, ni al proyecto, ni a ella misma; creo que esta haciendo cosas, con las cuales ella no esta contenta, es algo así, como que todo le da igual, sus ganas, su originalidad, su vivacidad, su actividad frenética, se ha convertido en una apatía total; alguien debiera traerle a sus seres queridos, su perro y a.......

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I have to say, seeing the chat now, about whether or not Leora is the same as what she was, well, for me certainly she isn't. And this is more to do with the overall change in her life outside, not inside, as well as mentally. And it's not to do with Malia (although that contributed yes), she's gone for good, it's how Leora has chosen to live now, in Prague, incorporating everything, and it's all her choice indeed. But to quote Ste that he "can't see Leora been able to go back to them days", i actually can see how it can indeed happen. And i know that a lot won't like me saying this, and i can see reasons why, but for me, this is how she would indeed go back to being more like the Leora we knew before moving to Prague. It may not happen, it may well do - But one thing will take it. One thing would bring her back from up in the clouds, the thing she herself is still hoping for.

Paul.

But she left Paul … She doesn’t even  go to visit him .. she had a 0 interesting life in Russia and  that’s why the big change in the Czech Republic that she likes and she has taken her mind  .. Paul is the past , it isn’t bad to move forward and risk .. she’s just afraid to do so . 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I have to say, seeing the chat now, about whether or not Leora is the same as what she was, well, for me certainly she isn't. And this is more to do with the overall change in her life outside, not inside, as well as mentally. And it's not to do with Malia (although that contributed yes), she's gone for good, it's how Leora has chosen to live now, in Prague, incorporating everything, and it's all her choice indeed. But to quote Ste that he "can't see Leora been able to go back to them days", i actually can see how it can indeed happen. And i know that a lot won't like me saying this, and i can see reasons why, but for me, this is how she would indeed go back to being more like the Leora we knew before moving to Prague. It may not happen, it may well do - But one thing will take it. One thing would bring her back from up in the clouds, the thing she herself is still hoping for.

Paul.

Agree but not sure if it would be the same with Paul there as it is on the phone like to think it would There be a big change if Eva was there without a doubt.

At least you didn't reject my comment in full

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ste said:

Agree but not sure if it would be the same with Paul there as it is on the phone like to think it would There be a big change if Eva was there without a doubt.

At least you didn't reject my comment in full

Why, have i done before? Apologies if i have, not intended.

Remember this, what was there when you first fell for her, or rather who was always there with her? That's what needs to be taken into consideration. We followed her all those years and it Leora AND Paul. He was a big reason she was what she was - And LB is a big reason she is what she is now. As far as i'm concerned, quite different overall. Plus you never know, if it wasn't for Paul, we may have never seen her in the first place.

• Upvote 4