Leora - Home Activities #74

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well all speculation at the moment isn't it.

She's put an even bigger coat on now. It's funny is a sad way, right now she probably wants to be unwatched, yet she knows we can see her every move. Being on camera 24/7 isn't all fun is it?

It makes me think she read something here.

But I don't see why she doesn't want to go out with anyone or call someone...

For some reason or other she seems to be going through a personal crisis of some kind.

With that in mind and out of personal respect for her I will not be posting any criticism regarding her situation until it appears to be resolved and the status quo returns.

Whatever it is that's bothering you woman it's not the end of the world. Pick yourself up dust yourself down look the world in the face and carry on .😉

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

For some reason or other she seems to be going through a personal crisis of some kind.

With that in mind and out of personal respect for her I will not be posting any criticism regarding her situation until it appears to be resolved and the status quo returns.

Whatever it is that's bothering you woman it's not the end of the world. Pick yourself up dust yourself down look the world in the face and carry on .😉

Jimbo true words I agree with you and we should be a little more sensitive out of respect. Nobody knows what is going on and as long as that is the case, everyone here in the forum should carefully consider what they are writing.

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well all speculation at the moment isn't it.

She's put an even bigger coat on now. It's funny in a sad way when you think of the 'job', right now she probably wants to be unwatched, yet she knows we can see her every move. Being on camera 24/7 isn't all fun is it?

She can always go out and share thoughts at one of her friends of the salon or at a nearby Starbucks cafe or restaurant or even anywhere that she can’t be seen ( even at the lobby  of her place ) , nothing or no one  keeps her inside . 

2 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Jimbo true words I agree with you and we should be a little more sensitive out of respect. Nobody knows what is going on and as long as that is the case, everyone here in the forum should carefully consider what they are writing.

Sorry guys .. with all due respect also .. if she’s bothered of what’s written here and affects her psychology , she can simply stop logging in and reading . 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1