Leora - Home Activities #74

pulo filipe

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sorry guys .. with all due respect also .. if she’s bothered of what’s written here and affects her psychology , she can simply stop logging in and reading . 

On this I think you are right. Among the hypotheses for which it behaves so certainly this forum has little to do with it. She's been acting weird ever since that famous midnight phone call.

j'ai une question très sérieuse: pourquoi Léora ne prend jamais de vacances de plus 10 jours?

pourquoi elle ne prendrait pas de vacances de 1 mois ou même plus et partir en Russie voir Paul et sa chienne 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, miaballe02 said:

I have a very serious question: why Léora never takes a vacation of more than 10 days?

why she wouldn't take a vacation of 1 month or even more and go to Russia to see Paul and his dog 

It's a decent valid question - But we cannot answer it. Only she can.

• Upvote 3

Not for the first time have i said this since she's been on her own, but certainly things like today are the times she looks like she really needed someone to talk to. It has happened quite a few times, whether it's feeling unwell or feeling down. But in the last 2 months, there have been several times where she for me has needed that shoulder to cry on. You just don't know what will happen in life do you, and things can spring up out of nowhere. But there has been noticeable up and downs in recent weeks, more than she expected i'm sure.

• Like 3

Please choose .. 

- Her boyfriend is angry and told her that they can’t be together anymore .

- Paul told her that he isn’t willing to visit 

- She learned news about Malia’s mother 

- RLC told her that her presence isn’t the best and they will have to cut much of the payment .

- One or more of the friends in Czech Republic found out of her job , communicated it to her and she got sad .

- She’s  just tired of everyone and everything  , she’s hurt of the posts here and that people disrespect her RLC presence by not appreciating her contribution  over the years .

Sorry to say , the worst thing is that this is a woman at the moment completely alone and with no one to talk , trust , have a shoulder to comfort herself . Ok , no one is allowed in this place , where are the so called friends outside that she overnights and why she isn’t going there ? 

And second apology but for me these are results of being and living in such a luxury apartment all by herself , it can’t be , it would be inhuman not to get affected . And yes , we can feel sympathy and whatever but excuse me , whose choices , decisions or ideas all these have been ? 

And out of respect  to jimbo who has been a follower since the beginning and knows way much more than anyone here , I will also stop because actually , there isn’t much to talk or think when a woman is distracting herself outside in the cold than the comfort of the warmth of her living room , then something is completely wrong . And also to slipper , please , if this is sadness shared on cameras with the viewers so as sympathy returns , you have been in the biggest sadness of anyone here recently and you would deserve that we are silent when that period for you occurred . 

• Like 1

The problem is that what her boyfriend in Prague is supposed to be seems to be out of the games again for the umpteenth time (And it's probably the cause of all this too) and the other is miles away. There would be friends in Prague but if she doesn't go out and doesn't want to invite anyone...

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sorry guys .. with all due respect also .. if she’s bothered of what’s written here and affects her psychology , she can simply stop logging in and reading . 

Human nature dictates that it's difficult for her to do so, people are always curious about what is written about themselves.

Everyone handles pressure and mini crises' in their life differently, I don't want to add anymore onto what could already be a potentially fragile situation.

I won't be responsible for kicking a person when they are down...and at the moment I think for whatever reason she is down!

• Like 1