Leora - Home Activities #74

pulo filipe

Leora  gagne sa vie en se donnant à ses fans , en s'exhibant elle a reçu un coup de fil lui demandant d'arrêter et elle a continué, et maintenant elle paye les pots cassés, maintenant elle doit choisir entre ses fans et LB.

• Haha 1

If Leora were a blood relative of mine, I would be trying to arrange for an intervention to get her some help. Whether she is depressed because of a boyfriend or because her ratings are falling is irrelevant. Depression is treatable! Because it has happened before is no reason for people to normalize what is obviously an emotional crisis occurring before our eyes. Those same people who want to normalize this will be the first to ask "why didn't someone do something to get her some help?". The first advice is that Leora should stop reading what is posted about her on cc and any other platform. Believing your own press reports is the first evidence of delusional behaviors. Anyone who takes comments posted on this forum to heart is by definition, out of touch with real life.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Humans do not go from  having a full year of intimately touching another human being on a daily basis, to being alone everyday without experiencing "withdrawal" symptoms. Whether the sessions with Malia were fake or not, Leora is grieving not having Malia (or anyone else) available to even fake it with. She obviously is not getting the fulfillment she needs off camera, in spite of what all the off-camera expert opinions are. If Leora's off-camera experiences were fulfilling, she would not be demonstrating evidence of unhappiness to the extent that we seem to be observing of her on camera. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, philo said:

Humans do not go from  having a full year of intimately touching another human being on a daily basis, to being alone everyday without experiencing "withdrawal" symptoms. Whether the sessions with Malia were fake or not, Leora is grieving not having Malia (or anyone else) available to even fake it with. She obviously is not getting the fulfillment she needs off camera, in spite of what all the off-camera expert opinions are. If Leora's off-camera experiences were fulfilling, she would not be demonstrating evidence of unhappiness to the extent that we seem to be observing of her on camera. 

http://IMG_6285.HEIC

7 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All i know for sure is this - From this morning on, she has been upset and got more and more upset as the day went on. Then made 2 massive toilet calls, one after the other. Were they both to the same person? I have no idea, i can't have any idea. On the first she was crying then getting angry, On the second, sounded calmer. And by the end of the second, which lasted an hour and a half, she seemed ok and was laughing, the call ending fine. Things as a result seemed fine.

But then immediately looks sad again afterwards and cried on the couch.....

Now, what has today all been about? I can guess but could be way off the mark, i can guess and be right on the money. I simply can't say. But today she has been more upset than she has been for a long, long time. Yet, ended all calm and pleasant - But sad after the call ends....Suggesting that something in one (as yet unknown) area of her life isn't great.

Time will surely tell, but i personally think, that we won't see any change here right now. But she's been through it today for sure. It's been a bad day for her.

All I know is that even though she argued with him this time, I don't really know what to say. I would have preferred her to break the phone rather than feel so bad.