And you will be the only one paying to see her !!😉

no, jajajaja, she will not going to stay on rlc for ever,

she is probably almost or already a millionaire

so  u better enjoy her while shes still there

6 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

no, jajajaja, she will not going to stay on rlc for ever,

she is probably almost or already a millionaire

so  u better enjoy her while shes still there

People would like the opportunity to enjoy her, the problem is she has too many commitments elsewhere.

Eventually people get tired off waiting !

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

People would like the opportunity to enjoy her, the problem is she has too many commitments elsewhere.

Eventually people get tired off waiting !

but jimbo she cant be in her apt 24/7

• Upvote 1

There is another option for Leora that I have not seen anyone mention. Leora could get another female roommate.  I know it is unlikely because Leora will not share control with anyone and she also has not fully acknowledged how much she likes the taste of pussy. Most people will say that it can never happen. But they said the same thing when I posted about Malia when she first visited during the holidays in Leora's old apartment. Leora also had an older female friend who visited in the old apartment where she greeted her in lingerie and they spent the entire visit off camera on the balcony. I know that I would start watching again if she got another roommate. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

but jimbo she cant be in her apt 24/7

No one is saying she should be, least of all me.

But I won’t get into it with you, as you are obviously one of those looking through rose tinted glasses and would find it awe inspiring if she just scratched her arse.

You are entitled to your point of view and your interpretation of what she does or doesn’t do, just as well as I am, and I respect it even though I may not agree with everything you say.

Nothing more to say !

• Upvote 3