Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #2

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bent over cleaning/tidying the table in her black see-thru pants well lit - did anyone capture it? I was too busy writing about Leora ...

I'm going to be out of action for the next hour and half so I hope someone gets great shots of Masha's behind.

From yesterday, Masha's pants - to see them in their full glory she has to bent over with her arse pointing directly at you then  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby:

Pic1: Right angle Pic 2: Right position but only a combination of the 2 gives the full effect.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Well this is odd. I mentioned the lighting yesterday and today I witnessed some behaviour which made me think she might be reading this.

She's just coming to the end of her exercise program

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Thanks K. Lane. I wasn't looking forward to posting a second fuck today especially as those pants stayed on too long and she avoiding any pussy pictures. I messed up between the least few mouthfuls and him getting up but I don't suppose she turned around and said "Look at my pussy" in those 15 seconds or showed us his cum on her tongue ... i think I'm safe. She'd just got her paper out but they were both too horny.