Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #2

euromike69

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He came on her face? That's one thing the girls on RLC or VV don't do much, take a facial. Some swallow cum though.

Coming on face is the man´s strange wish, I wonder if any woman enjoys that. Swallowing is another thing, that´s the woman´s decision and much more enjoyable for the man also.

sex addict, but also yoga and sport !!! all day!!! this couple impresses me !! :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Unemployed losers have to find out something to do - yoga and sport (and sex) are good for them and help them to avoid depression. Too many on RLC are depressed - just watch how long they sleep, even till the afternoon.

sex addict, but also yoga and sport !!! all day!!! this couple impresses me !! :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Unemployed losers have to find out something to do - yoga and sport (and sex) are good for them and help them to avoid depression. Too many on RLC are depressed - just watch how long they sleep, even till the afternoon.

Everyone on RLC sleeps to much.

Everyone on RLC sleeps to much.

Except Leora who rests a lot but gets most of her sleep with the TV and lights om waking periodically but recently I saw her stay awake until 7 a.m. when she went to the BeR then at 8 a.m. Paul woke her up. She then spent much of 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. on the couch and maybe got a couple of small half hour sleeps when she put down her phone before gettting ready to going out.

Also Masha tends to be awake all day and only sleeps 6-7 hours at night so she's pretty average - Sasha's usually in bed a little longer.