Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #2

euromike69

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎24 at 8:55 AM, Prodog said:

:biggrin:

Thanks to Prodog, getty et al for the great pictures. I slept through this thanks to Leora's sleeping patterns denying me any chance of a decent sleep. The lighting looks really good from the pictures and I think I could have got some truly great screen captures. I notice the doggy was parallel to the line of sight of the camera which I don't think I've see before as they are normally lengthwise on the bed for this. So does anybody of the HD video capture of this fuck, preferably from start to finish when she gets changed?

Thanks to Prodog, getty et al for the great pictures. I slept through this thanks to Leora's sleeping patterns denying me any chance of a decent sleep. The lighting looks really good from the pictures and I think I could have got some truly great screen captures. I notice the doggy was parallel to the line of sight of the camera which I don't think I've see before as they are normally lengthwise on the bed for this. So does anybody of the HD video capture of this fuck, preferably from start to finish when she gets changed?

: : :screwy:

: : :screwy:

Well that sure is helpful. Any more contributions or is that the limit to your vocabulary? I post an awful lot on here and feel I have to say what I like. I wake up. I've missed something I wanted to see. I'm pissed about it. I request a video and you send abuse ... I'm sure you feel good.

Well that sure is helpful. Any more contributions or is that the limit to your vocabulary? I post an awful lot on here and feel I have to say what I like. I wake up. I've missed something I wanted to see. I'm pissed about it. I request a video and you send abuse ... I'm sure you feel good.

Sorry about that, just found it a little goofy that your sleep schedule revolves around Leora's but I get your passion....kind of