Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

4 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Looks like guest and Masha getting along great. More to come I hope but with Dasha there? guess not.

yes they get along very well by the looks of it,i wonder if the girl is here with the guy that was here last night they are the same age looks like

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes they get along very well by the looks of it,i wonder if the girl is here with the guy that was here last night they are the same age looks like

The girl has a bag. So, it seems that she is going to stay. The other guest, I didn't see any bag. Sasha and the guest went out very early and didn't return till now. Problems at the airport? I like the way Dasha plays with her hairs. Usually it means that the woman is interested in someone. Or thinking in someone.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

So the threesome endless tease with Dasha it's over!?And nothing happen..lame.

I don't agree. It is happening some action:

This morning Masha wake up and, after seeing her moblie phone, she was horny. Unfortunately Catsha was nearby and she prefered him instead of Dasha.

Now the new guest, is in the bedroom sleeping with Catsha.

Sasha ran away with the guest of yesterday.

So, will we have a threesome + 1 with the real male at that place?

:rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well they are drinking already at 6 and look to be heading out soon maybe we will get lucky and they will come home feeling frisky lol

No. I think they don't have enough intimacy. I'm thinking about Dasha/guest. Only happy as usual after a Ladies Night.

If Sasha returns, who will sleep where and with whom?

1 hour ago, novidades said:

I don't agree. It is happening some action:

This morning Masha wake up and, after seeing her moblie phone, she was horny. Unfortunately Catsha was nearby and she prefered him instead of Dasha.

Now the new guest, is in the bedroom sleeping with Catsha.

Sasha ran away with the guest of yesterday.

So, will we have a threesome + 1 with the real male at that place?

:rolleyes:

But the action it's just the usual masha and Sasha sex,and the bates of Dasha.Honestly what i expect it's an threesome of d&s&m,that's what they tease users for an couple months(more or less),this new couple to me it's secondary.