Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

I wonder if they flip a coin every night to see who sleeps with Dasha in the bedroom 

Naa,that would be something of the moment and not planed,doesn't sound like them..they(the three actors)like more to have all planned and the script done.

• Like 1

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Naa,that would be something of the moment and not planed,doesn't sound like them..they(the three actors)like more to have all planned and the script done.

right,if we want something unplanned from these guys Masha has to be shit faced then anything is possible I have seen her in high gear before lol

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Boommmm..yoga lol.Wonder when the next kissing session will be,they should put an post it in fridge with the schedule of events,would be an nice touch.

just gotta know the one night a month they actually have a few drinks to know when they will kiss again ,maybe RLC should put out a notice and save a lot of wasted hours watching the boring parts :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

On ‎02‎-‎02‎-‎2018 at 8:08 PM, ze81 said:

Ladies and gentlemans..new month..new show.Get ready for the second act by the three players.What innovations will come..massages..showers with the three..let the show rollll.

You were right. Masha restarted to bate in the bathtube. Even a small and soft mutual massage. But it was enough to Masha to be very much excited because, as soon as she left the bathroom she "obliged" Sasha to have sex with her.

I'm waiting for the replay of kisses session in bathtube or, as gift to all their lovers, in the lr sofá.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, novidades said:

You were right. Masha restarted to bate in the bathtube. Even a small and soft mutual massage. But it was enough to Masha to be very much excited because, as soon as she left the bathroom she "obliged" Sasha to have sex with her.

I'm waiting for the replay of kisses session in bathtube or, as gift to all their lovers, in the lr sofá.

At least should be an soap opera more diversed,the actors are not very good,Dasha(well masha also)right after start any bate imediatly are on point and with lots lots of pleasure,the "threesome tease in bed" it's always the same,no variation,topless yoga have no variations also,three actors without sparkle,previsible at max and with very few naturally.

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

At least should be an soap opera more diversed,the actors are not very good,Dasha(well masha also)right after start any bate imediatly are on point and with lots lots of pleasure,the "threesome tease in bed" it's always the same,no variation,topless yoga have no variations also,three actors without sparkle,previsible at max and with very few naturally.

I don't agree. The female actors aren't bad. The script, yes. :-)

As all are paid by RLC, soon or later, they must take a step forward or Masha will return home with no money.

• Upvote 1

All I can say is that it appears that an awful lot of time and words has been wasted on these 3. I stated in an earlier comment that S and D would win the gold medal for cock teasing in any sex Olympics. for me they have won easily. I see little point in watching this room. Its not even reality, its just a well planned play.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1