Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

2 minutes ago, novidades said:

They prepared for the guest hiding thr tits. Masha received him with a hug but Masha only with "hello". I didn't see bags. He looks young.

Anybody knows him?

Not 100% sure but think he already been in the house in past.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

En av mina första erfarenheter med Dasha och Demid strax efter ankomsten på RLC var när Dasha placerat en kondom på en banan och knullade sig dum med banan. Hon fingrade hennes asshole redan då. Hon är en underbart otäck unga kvinnor som fortfarande försöker att komma över kukhuvud, Demid. Aldrig tyckt om honom.

I remember Banas to :-)

28 minutes ago, catataulino2314 said:

vemos esperar a bebida  fazer efeito pra ver no que vai dar 

Only if the magic water it's present..the wine it's not bad,but "magic" only happens with the magic water...but expecting absoluty..nothing.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hep she nots lesbian at all,it was demid(cave man),also her famous and numerous trips to balcony with Stan,no doubth she likes men,but in this apartment she only likes pink dildo.

pure speculation on this one ze81 :-)

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

pure speculation on this one ze81 :-)

In what moos,the Stan part?Indeed it's just speculation,no way to really know or have sure because the balcony had no cams,but Remeber me and others have the same impression..that something was going on between her and Stan.

Just now, ze81 said:

In what moos,the Stan part?Indeed it's just speculation,no way to really know or have sure because the balcony had no cams,but Remeber me and others have the same impression..that something was going on between her and Stan.

yes it is 

stan and Dasha know each other before RLC or VHTV 

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes it is 

stan and Dasha know each other before RLC or VHTV 

Yes it's possible they know before Rlc,what I sayed was that me and others tought something was going on between her and Stan,for exemple still remember one time Demid wasn't there for some time and her and Stan had long visits to balcony at 2,3of the morning.But yes it's just an speculation based on what I seen,could be that way or not.