Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While sitting on the kitchen stools, Dasha has had her feet in Sasha's lap and he has massaged them and played with them.  This is the most attention that I have ever seen him give to Dasha.  Her feet had to have rubbed up against his large cock at least a few times.  Masha just flashed her boobs at their guest.  There seems to be a lot of playful gestures today.  Could the ice in this apartment finally be melting?

54 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

While sitting on the kitchen stools, Dasha has had her feet in Sasha's lap and he has massaged them and played with them.  This is the most attention that I have ever seen him give to Dasha.  Her feet had to have rubbed up against his large cock at least a few times.  Masha just flashed her boobs at their guest.  There seems to be a lot of playful gestures today.  Could the ice in this apartment finally be melting?

Honestly..i think this couple will stay in the place of Dasha that's will leave soon..so their show tease with her will end(by her leaving)and new show tease will start with the new couple.