Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

6 minutes ago, hardon66 said:

I believe that as for under the cover sizing up and touching is accurate but as for excessive rubbing or handling of Sasha's meat it is hard to believe due to the lack of motion of the covers yes when on or  other has leg on top of other there is gap creating room for minor activities but  as for heavy sexual fondling and rubbing likely impossible.  Which goes back to my previous statement about how he must get blue balls at times all this cuddling with females and no actual sex except lately in shower.

I agree that there is no appreciable motion when they are under the covers. I have, however, noted that when the covers are raised on occasion I have seen Sasha's dick positioned directly where Dasha's butt cheeks naturally separate. She scoots her butt towards him when she turns her back to him. My experience has been that this position creates more access to the area of interest than being face to face. It is possible to avoid any hip movement as it is not necessary to achieve a pleasurable affect for both parties involved.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Masha and Sasha don't have guest, they have sex almost daily and sometimes more often. I don't think they alter their routine just because of house guest...I think, perhaps, they just take some of it off camera. I think that is what happened with Olive. They would be gone for hours almost every day and that continued for a while until she was comfortable enough to have sex with them on camera. 

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

I have noticed sasha and dasha are always the ones in each others arms or spooning when all three are sleeping in bed, like right now actually lol 

Yes this is quite strange its as if Masha is content with just limited hug sessions and sex in tub with Sasha lately all his attention is on Dasha which surprises me with why not the open sex with Dasha or giving Masha her threesome.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, hardon66 said:

Yes this is quite strange its as if Masha is content with just limited hug sessions and sex in tub with Sasha lately all his attention is on Dasha which surprises me with why not the open sex with Dasha or giving Masha her threesome.

yes their sex life sure has slowed down I have seen days they would have sex then masha would masturbate then they would have sex again now they have sex a few times a week does make you wonder

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Who's going to use google translate to translate an entire conversation on a message board?

It's easier to go to the bottom of the page, select the language you want in the google translate box, and the entire page will appear in the language of your choice. By hovering over the text of the comment, you will get the source language to show up, and it will also ask if you can translate it better.

Sometimes I also cut and paste to a different translator window, often Bing -- primarily because the Bing translator can provide alternate translations and because it handles Klingon --- as you know, we have a lot of people here who must be from outer space.

We are an international forum, so we will always have some language difficulties, and the added effort to understand each other is more beneficial than the difficulties.

page translator.JPG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

your a glass half empty kind of guy huh lol I try to be optimistic even when I know its hopeless :biggrin:

Totaly,prefer not expecting much and be surprised for good,in this case..watch a lot of dec,January..expecting something and nothing happened,so now barely watch,will watch in replay when and if it happens,already seen all the hugs,kisses,the three cozy in bed,nothing diferent to watch(Just two guests that make clothes more present than before).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the next party they need to lose the drunk guy so masha can bed the girl guest and Dasha and Masha can seal the deal or all four end up in bed together we know their bed can handle 4 people  :biggrin: 

Sure:biggrin:.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, philo said:

The odds for success are with Masha for which ever woman she decides to go after. I will be very surprised if Masha is successful in seducing the young male guest. I have seen at least four men reject Masha's seduction, (the most notorious being at a party a year ago where she tried to get a guy to go to bed with her as people were walking in an out of the bedroom). Other than Sasha, TK was Masha's only on camera sexual encounter with a man. On .the other hand, Masha has had on camera sex with at least three women that I have witnessed...(TKW, a tall redhead, and Olive). I have never seen Masha her fail to get the women. Because of her prowess, I think that she has also had Dasha off camera as they seem to have some agreement about drawing the line to stop at kissing on camera.  

Interesting your point of view. As I only see the highlights, I'm not an expert in RLC but it seemed that Masha wasn't interested in the boy(?). Perhaps she only wanted to "marry" the guests.