Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lol..i just turned the computer and looked to Rlc and was super surprised..looked Dasha on top of Sasha in bed kissing with "passion".,then I look closer and....was just the usual Masha and Dasha tease..kiss..probably some boobs liking..then awakard stop and start talking and talking,nothing new,maybe I am mistake and things will go more than their usual tease..but it still just kiss and then stop like nothing happened for an couple weeks.

And to nobody's surprise, that's exactly what just happened.

• Upvote 1

Mmm..all that visits to that room without cam kind start making sense(at least some),notice an patron..they go there..then when they get out or they go to the wc and wash face and mouth or they just drink juice,gess that's the "spot" for them.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Mmm..all that visits to that room without cam kind start making sense(at least some),notice an patron..they go there..then when they get out or they go to the wc and wash face and mouth or they just drink juice,gess that's the "spot" for them.

This little room in bedroom is a restroom only not a hidden makeout spot yes they might kiss there or whatever but they do not go in there for extended periods of time together.

• Like 1

Just now, hardon66 said:

New guy massages Masha on floor in livingroom and Sasha and Dasha tease in bedroom but she has gone to heavy kisses now  but just usual petting in bed.

Guy (beard dude)isn't new..he been in the house lots of times as an guest,he never did absoluty nothing special,not an single kiss even.