Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

Ok everyone I will release the script for this tangled up 5 some unveiling. The other day Sasha takes new guy to go get shots for the sex party must wait for clearance to continue. Then arrives new girl tonight he takes her to get her shots and lessons on the upcoming even ts which she will encounter with two woman on her for the first time and two guys as well. She will return tomorrow but then she must wait for her clearance to continue. Then the fun begins. Dasha is warming up to Sasha for some good hard pounding and the new girl will be broke in from this escapade with Sasha as well. Masha will get as she desires a young guy , a young girl, Dasha and Sasha all at once.  Young guy will get fantasy of two older woman and a young female  and maybe Sasha as well . To be continued....

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This thread has 62 pages on it in the last 5 weeks. Even when Masha & Sasha did their foursomes, I don't recall that much activity on their forum.

I guess Dasha got signed on the RLC contract with M&S for a good reason...

just them laying in bed with each other is enough to get them at or near the top of the thumbnails most of the time so it does have an effect no doubt about that