Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

24 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I assume RLC is down.  When I try to log in I get: "Internal Server Error.  Can anyone tell me what that means?  Are they switching servers?  Upgrading?  Or are the servers simply SNAFU??

the same here , without any message

• Like 1

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, novidades said:

I know that Masha isn't the boss at RLC but can help or no someone to enter in the job.

Were M & S afraid that RLC could replace by the guests?

Another thing that puzzles me is why the swinging couple (TdK if I am not wrong) doesn't work for RLC. They are excellent for the job!

Yes the tdk couple was fine also,same with the blonde girl and his boyfriend,or the very pretty girl that stayed in Robert place when he and Lana were vacations,think all them would Totaly worth an house in Rlc,but probraby they just don't want it or have other things to do,or Rlc option etc,for sure would prefer them in houses instead of "dead" place like Maya or Desiree places.

damn Masha and Dasha just went to bed and Sahsa was already there the girls climbed into bed with him he immediately turned over to cuddle with Dasha and turned his back on Masha thats just is not right there is something going on with these three that I don't quite get 

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn Masha and Dasha just went to bed and Sahsa was already there the girls climbed into bed with him he immediately turned over to cuddle with Dasha and turned his back on Masha thats just is not right there is something going on with these three that I don't quite get 

Yes he has done this a few times now last night Masha and him were watching nhis phone alone Dasha came in phone went away and he rolled over to cuddle with Dasha. Yes things are very strange but then after all this Masha and Sasha do the open sex scene during the following days after these sleep arrangements. Thats why I can not understand why Dasha nad Sasha have not had open sex but Masha is content to have him cuddle all night with Dasha but another thing I have noticed is the lack of kissing between Sasha and  Dasha or Masha. Very weird relationship.

12 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Actually, I suspect Dasha is the one who got Masha & Sasha involved with RLC, back in St. Pete's. I originally though RLC picked the Italy place as a vacation spot for their St. Petersburg couples as a nice getaway from the Great Frozen North, since Nelly & Bogdan spent time there before M&S moved in. Sadly they didn't invite StnCld. I'm sure he could have used a nice vacation in Italy to thaw out.

I don't mind having a 1970's type of "New Age" couple in the RLC's variety list, though sometimes Sasha has a spooky look on his face that reminds me of a mystical Svengali or Rasputin...his Czarina and her princess looked happy enough with the life style for a while, but possibly things have "gone south" as we say in English slang. We also have a saying "Three's a crowd."

I'm just hoping Dasha doesn't get talked into altering her sweet little breasts. They're fine as is.

I've read a lot about StnCld (what this means?) but I don't know who is he. Any photo of him?

Another theory: Sasha has problems like Daniel and Stepan. He uses Dasha all night to refill batteries and in the next day he satisfies Masha. And everybody is happy and it is a very ecologic solution...

::)

15 minutes ago, novidades said:

I've read a lot about StnCld (what this means?) but I don't know who is he. Any photo of him?

Another theory: Sasha has problems like Daniel and Stepan. He uses Dasha all night to refill batteries and in the next day he satisfies Masha. And everybody is happy and it is a very ecologic solution...

See the source image

1 hour ago, novidades said:

I understand this theory but what is Dasha getting out of being an energizer bunny recharging Sasha batteries. She surely is not getting that big meat in her and still must bate for pleasure.

10 minutes ago, hardon66 said:

I understand this theory but what is Dasha getting out of being an energizer bunny recharging Sasha batteries. She surely is not getting that big meat in her and still must bate for pleasure.

It was a joke! I think that Dasha wants to be seen as a very respectable lady and free for a new liaison. But not as a dead sex girl! To kiss a girll is not sex. It is just friendship. Maybe an old friendship.

20 hours ago, news said:

It was a joke! I think that Dasha wants to be seen as a very respectable lady and free for a new liaison. But not as a dead sex girl! To kiss a girll is not sex. It is just friendship. Maybe an old friendship.

As far as I know generally friends kissing each other on the cheeks not on the mouth 

You can say for the show teasing but it's don't look like friends kiss