Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, catataulino2314 said:

pessoal começou o jogo agora ta de 3 daqui a pouco fica 2

Not exactly..will not pass from three to two tonight...the big show was last night so..next days will be just the three sleeping with bed in the usual coreographed way,or maybe Dasha will sleep in livingroom bed.They just repeat the same acts one and other time so it's by now super easy to know what will happen and when,probarby one guest or more will also join again the cast next weeks,so basicaly..nothing to watch..just their crappy teases.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not exactly..will not pass from three to two tonight...the big show was last night so..next days will be just the three sleeping with bed in the usual coreographed way,or maybe Dasha will sleep in livingroom bed.They just repeat the same acts one and other time so it's by now super easy to know what will happen and when,probarby one guest or more will also join again the cast next weeks,so basicaly..nothing to watch..just their crappy teases.

You're absolutely right

• Upvote 1

Hahaha.... Clickbait.... yep..and every evening you lot are hooked... Hilarious... !!!

And after you have been hooked ...you complain about the tenant. I wonder who is the smartest person here.... you or the tenant????

3 hours ago, Zanzariban said:

My opinion,because she can see at phone, only "REPLAY"Masha have the control .She has been angry several times this. So he runs bye  a wad of flowers.

The agreement or guide does not allow sex for now.

Are you talking about the white flowers? They are there since the 8th of March. They arrived between 17h33m and 20h38m. Thare aren't images between those two moments.

Masha was tattoing Dasha and Sasha not at home, I suppose. Did Sasha bring them?