Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

1 hour ago, philo said:

I believe that the "return of TK" is somewhere in the RLC script for the near future. Masha has been developing her ass to take a dick for several weeks and is putting on a show as we speak with a butt plug. This was prompted, I believe, by the double penetration that Sasha did with TK on TKW that Masha could not participate in. Every since, I think Masha has been preparing her self to do DP. So, I don't think Masha is focused at all on Dasha, I think Masha is anticipating the return of TK !!!   

I don't understand why TK hasn't an apartment in RLC.

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Zanzariban said:

If there is no rigid guide
of acting by RLC, Masha is in control of all operations.
I predict there will never be a trio. But he, she and her lover.

I think Masha would but I've seen the hesitance of Dasha being intimate with Masha..Good Cuddlier but stops at sex with her.. 

Dasha is not that girl that Masha liked that she was more beautiful and sexy.

Sasha does not care about Dasha. My opinion, they only support her, possibly did not ask to be sent to our apartment.

If she were a beautiful girl, She would have showered ,and sex in bedroom with them .

56 minutes ago, Zanzariban said:

Dasha is not that girl that Masha liked that she was more beautiful and sexy.

Sasha does not care about Dasha. My opinion, they only support her, possibly did not ask to be sent to our apartment.

If she were a beautiful girl, She would have showered ,and sex in bedroom with them .

did you see their last guest that was here they had a threesome with I don't think its because of looks they have not done any thing with dasha lets just say

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

did you see their last guest that was here they had a threesome with I don't think its because of looks they have not done any thing with dasha lets just say

I agree...I watched them seduce the guest I call "Olive" and they both were attracted to her sexually. I have watch each time that Masha and Dasha have been intimate on camera (beginning with the New Year's Eve make out) and Dasha has ended up being the dom and Masha the sub in each session. If Masha was sexually interested in Dasha, she would have fucked her long ago. So, it could be that Masha sees Dasha as the only woman so far to represent true competition for her status. Actually, even though Masha is sexually bold and adventurous, Dasha is equally so but with slightly more sophistication than Masha. In male terms, Dasha would be the Alpha.  

11 hours ago, novidades said:

Does Dasha have experience ín  anal sex? I never saw her doing that but maybe she isn't virgin. And if she is virgin, Sasha it is the best teacher for she: he has experience and is gentle. Meanwhile they can try sexual pleasure using their mouthes...

Sasha giving Dasha anal for the first time, would be l ilke trying to fit a keilbasa into a straw

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1