Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't watch but let me gess..before bed both took an nice clean shower(separated)..then they gone to bed,masha(Sasha girlfriend..)stay sleeping in livingroom..then in bed they started partially covered..then she mounted him and dry hump started..then the final scene..one facing another They bated and he had an "amazing" end..with amazing joyyy.This two(well three)would make any robot proud.

So the scorecard looks like this: Masha has eaten Dasha. Dasha has given Sasha three BJ's and swallowed on the last. Dasha has not eaten out Masha. Looks like Dasha goes for the dick rather early lately so Masha may need to consider revoking Dasha's occupancy real soon if she wants to keep Sasha's heart. LOL

Sasha came some time ago but he is still making love the Dasha as they fall asleep. I've been watching Dasha for more than three years and trust me, she is not used to this kind of attention (at least not on camera). Her sessions with Demid used to average about 4-5 minutes (including clean up) and nothing after Demid came. So do the actors get over time pay when they continue making love all night long after they have come? (I really don't even like Sasha but I'm just saying!!!) LOL

5 hours ago, philo said:

Sasha veio algum tempo atrás, mas ele ainda está fazendo amor o Dasha como eles adormecer. Estive observando Dasha por mais de três anos e confia em mim, ela não é usado para este tipo de atenção (pelo menos não na câmera). Suas sessões com Demid usado para calcular a média cerca de 4-5 minutos (incluindo a limpeza) e nada após Demid veio. Assim como os atores superar pay momento em que eles continuam a fazer amor a noite toda depois que eles vieram? (Eu realmente não gosto mesmo de Sasha, mas eu só estou dizendo !!!) LOL

199/5000

Did you really see the cock inside Dasha's mouth or was it pure illusion at the angle of the cam? In my opinion they choose the perspective of the angle of the cam. Can not it be just simulation like in x-rated movies?

2 hours ago, catataulino2314 said:

Uma pergunta se Dasha e sasha PODE Ficar nu No Quarto Apresentando hum mostrar de sexo Porque Eles Não toma banho juntos na Banheira se uma Banheira tambem prémio E. na Banheira E assim Masha e Sasha. gostaria de v hum programa de Dasha e sasha na Banheira.

parece-me que esta noite Dasha nunca ficou nua,So me lembro dela nua em frente a Sasha, uma noitee em que estavam os tres no banheiro.