Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People complaining about the people complaining..it's there any reason for any to have more right to say what they feel than another?Its an forum and we all equal..I payed cc,same Rlc..have just the same right to say..this three are just doing crapp shows and are not being genuine as any other have te same right to say...they are great and being fantastic.Cheers.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

People complaining about the people complaining..it's there any reason for any to have more right to say what they feel than another?Its an forum and we all equal..I payed cc,same Rlc..have just the same right to say..this three are just doing crapp shows and are not being genuine as any other have te same right to say...they are great and being fantastic.Cheers.

You are right. Like in real life. There are always people complaining and we don't understand why and there are the optimistic ones and also don't understand. I "know" many from both sides. And what the others think of ourselves? It doesn't matter to me. :-)

While we are aloud to say what we think or feel and respect different opinoins, to me, everything is ok.

12 minutes ago, novidades said:

You are right. Like in real life. There are always people complaining and we don't understand why and there are the optimistic ones and also don't understand. I "know" many from both sides. And what the others think of ourselves? It doesn't matter to me. :-)

While we are aloud to say what we think or feel and respect different opinoins, to me, everything is ok.

Exactly people want to say good things say..people want to say bad things say...both have all the right to do it(just respecting to minimal degree the persons and rules),from my part my coments will change to more positive when i feel the house residents are doing it better,right now i can't say that things,but 100% sure I can say that I dislike it,an little bit of this house rent it's payed by me(with my monthly payment)so for sure won't stop watch or ignoring the house because some want it.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Exactly people want to say good things say..people want to say bad things say...both have all the right to do it(just respecting to minimal degree the persons and rules),from my part my coments will change to more positive when i feel the house residents are doing it better,right now i can't say that things,but 100% sure I can say that I dislike it,an little bit of this house rent it's payed by me(with my monthly payment)so for sure won't stop watch or ignoring the house because some want it.

I'm not interested in most of the apartments because I don't like the kind of females that live there. They are beautiful but that isn't all for me. If I want to see fake sex I don't need to pay. There are thousands of free places in internet. I even don't like to see M & S. I like the charade. The "we never know exactly what is going to happen". This apartment isn't 100% routine like many others. To me it's funny.

Looks like Masha is having her period now. This creates the need for her to keep Sasha happy orally to keep him from consummating with Dasha. But I don't think Masha cares except for the timing to maximize the clicks and replay.  I can't figure out if she is leaving the decision up to Sasha about when to fuck Dasha or whether she is still controlling the script and timeline. One thing for sure...it does not seem to me that Dasha would stop him from sliding it in on camera. Actually, I think Sasha has already inserted into Dasha during their numerous spooning events under the cover. Why would he not??? What would stop him??? Who would know???Obviously, their is no way to validate that theory other than the logic of it all.

49 minutes ago, novidades said:

We can see their bodies because we have night vision in the cameras. Do they see each other?

Interesting that they don't close the bedroom door.

you can see them go to get in bed at night and they will feel for the edge of the bed so they probably cant see each other

17 hours ago, philo said:

Looks like Masha is having her period now. This creates the need for her to keep Sasha happy orally to keep him from consummating with Dasha. But I don't think Masha cares except for the timing to maximize the clicks and replay.  I can't figure out if she is leaving the decision up to Sasha about when to fuck Dasha or whether she is still controlling the script and timeline. One thing for sure...it does not seem to me that Dasha would stop him from sliding it in on camera. Actually, I think Sasha has already inserted into Dasha during their numerous spooning events under the cover. Why would he not??? What would stop him??? Who would know???Obviously, their is no way to validate that theory other than the logic of it all.

That's the best of this appartment. Each one of us can imagine a script...

:biggrin:

16 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

you can see them go to get in bed at night and they will feel for the edge of the bed so they probably cant see each other

Thanks!

That's why Sasha doesn't touch Dasha during the day. He doesn't know with which girl he slept...