Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, philo said:

Dasha did a great show. I thought the show was for us until after she came and then she went into the bathroom, cleaned up the Purple People Eater, and linked up with someone on Skype who seemed to be real audience for the show. Dasha left the bathroom door opened enough for the screen of her phone to be seen. It looked like a woman to me but my screen resolution is not as good as some. I would love to know if anyone with zoom and hi-res can verify if it was a woman or not. 

At what time?

6 hours ago, philo said:

Those who have never seen the real Dasha can get a glimpse of her as the does a costume show in the bed room now.

Who said that this is real Dasha? I don't think so I think she want (don't no why and to whom) to play a figure of free and natural women and it's ridiculous 

3 hours ago, philo said:

Dasha did a great show. I thought the show was for us until after she came and then she went into the bathroom, cleaned up the Purple People Eater, and linked up with someone on Skype who seemed to be real audience for the show. Dasha left the bathroom door opened enough for the screen of her phone to be seen. It looked like a woman to me but my screen resolution is not as good as some. I would love to know if anyone with zoom and hi-res can verify if it was a woman or not. 

Taking selfies.

19 hours ago, novidades said:

Why  will it be a problem?

I didn't say it was a problem. I just don't know if maybe that will end up in a ménage à trois thing or something. I haven't seen that with those three.