Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

And that "right" time will be the In the last day/days Dasha it's on the house(just like the prior girlguest),it's not an love,passion thing...it's just an view game for them,and building an anticipation for an final moment.How the hell some people still think they are hitting in love.....did they missed the last three months!?Unbeliable.

No need to debate the complex issues on human sexuality here as the topic is way too expansive. If everyone is waiting on the "final moment" when Sasha achieves penile insertion, they will have missed the point entirely. In fact, on that glorious day when Sasha "fucks" Dasha, it may even be anticlimactic. (It will, however, serve to produce more clicks and replays for RLC).  But that has little to do with what happened last night because Sasha DID IN FACT FUCK DASHA for the first time on camera. From a male dominated perspective, they did not fuck because Sasha's dick did not achieve vaginal penetration. From a female perspective, however, the differences between penetration by a penis, two fingers, or even a banana may be of lesser consequence. Not my job to teach a course on this but for those interested there is much research on this topic. Here is a starting place:    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2707786/.

It will be interesting when he finally has intercourse with Dasha it will put Masha on a level playing field. The newness will diminish with Dasha. Masha is hot and a man killer..she's just been battling new girl friend syndrome.. Hope the three of them find a way to find new adventures. 

Still think we have ways to go before those two fuck. As we can see with the sleeping schedule, they don't spend the night together every night. Tonight it will either be Sasha or Dasha sleeping in the LR alone. Plus they have to find a way to squeeze out every other action before sex is the last thing there is to do. I wouldn't be surprised if the next time they sleep together one person does oral on the next person, then in a few days when they sleep together again the other person will do oral. With the way things are progressing they might not finally decide to fuck until next week.

• Like 1

I agree.. this will be a slow process.. Kinda have a hate/ like opinion for the long time it took us to get here with those 2..but if he had just banged her the first night I think we would be over it by now looking somewhere else for entertainment. Smart on their part..