Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

2 minutes ago, Zanzariban said:

como comunicam, por sms,tem várias maneiras de mascarar as camaras :

Manutenção,freeze ou sobreposição de imagem.

Como notas?Pela diferença entre imagens.Não podes ver um personagem no quarto e no seg seguinte na sala!

Maybe. Perhaps other members can tell about their experiences. Since all moments can be seen (except manut) I don't mind.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Zanzariban said:

como comunicam, por sms,tem várias maneiras de mascarar as camaras :

Manutenção,freeze ou sobreposição de imagem.

Como notas?Pela diferença entre imagens.Não podes ver um personagem no quarto e no seg seguinte na sala!

Convenient Mtn for sure,freeze or image manipulation(or what it calls)don't believe so,that thing of seing  someone's in bedroom and almost at same time in livingroom almost sure it's just an stream lag thing.To do things also,besides dry humps at night,they also have the outside to do it.

7 hours ago, novidades said:

In http://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home/en#BMQuestionario and if you introduce: Russia/Russia/More than 90 days you wll see that Dasha (legally) only can stay in Italy for - Elective residence/Family reasons/Medical care/Mission/Re-entry.

Which one? Or refugee? She is in M & S place since the very beginning of December. So, the 90 days are gone.

I'll have to go back and see when she arrived.  I don't know the exact Date she arrived at Masha's.

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I'm curious if Masha and Sasha got their start in RLC from Dasha and ended up in Italy full time why cant Dasha 

Masha & Sasha were at Dasha & Demids before they came to Italy just after Nelly & Bogdan returned to Russia to get the Apartment that Taya & Yarik once had.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Masha & Sasha were at Dasha & Demids before they came to Italy just after Nelly & Bogdan returned to Russia to get the Apartment that Taya & Yarik once had.

I know that, I was wondering if m and s moved here from Russia permanently why cant dasha

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

I know that, I was wondering if m and s moved here from Russia permanently why cant dasha

Masha & Sasha were likely already residents of Italy. RLC likely sent them to Russia to be at Dasha's place for a short bit.   You can't get Permanent Residency Status Overnight. It's a long drawn out process.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

Eu sei disso, eu queria saber se m e s se mudou para cá da Rússia permanentemente por Dasha não pode

Penso que noventa dias são seguidos sem carimbo no passaporte.Se entretanto os 3 dias que faltou no apartamento foi a russia renova os 90 dias?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Masha & Sasha were likely already residents of Italy. RLC likely sent them to Russia to be at Dasha's place for a short bit.   You can't get Permanent Residency Status Overnight. It's a long drawn out process.

thanks I have been wondering about that for awhile actually even before dasha came into the picture

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll have to go back and see when she arrived.  I don't know the exact Date she arrived at Masha's.

I think around 3rd Dec. I posted that the 90th day would be on the 6th of March. But, as someone posted, she "disappeared" during several days with the girl that brought the new cat.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Perhaps Sasha is Russian Italian or has some kind of "job" in the Russian embassy.

:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, novidades said:

I think around 3rd Dec. I posted that the 90th day would be on the 6th of March. But, as someone posted, she "disappeared" during several days with the girl that brought the new cat.

I know if they are from the Ukraine they can stay longer on Visa's but I don't know about Russians.