Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

Very well said.  They are amazingly talented. And they also fuck like rabbits.  What's not to like?  I don't understand the hostility from people viewing this room.  It's entertainment guys. Chill.

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

After 2 and 1/2 months of constant clack baiting the viewers. Masha finally got a taste of Dasha's sweetness. They must have been reading 20 shades of grey today or something. Damn selfish of Dasha not to repay the favor though.

She had to get a taste before Dasha returns Home to Mother Russia.   :biggrin:

1 minute ago, rammer said:

Muito bem dito. Eles são incrivelmente talentoso. E eles também foder como coelhos. O que há para não gostar? Eu não entendo a hostilidade das pessoas veiwing nesta sala. É entretenimento eles. Calafrio.

if you notice, lately something is changing ... sasha already fuck rarely masha.Only Kisses and bj not penetration for the cams

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Ela tinha que ter um gostinho antes Dasha retorna para casa para a Mãe Rússia.   :biggrin:

you can visit Italy, (Maximo 90 days) back to Russia and can bolt and stay another 90 days
equal to 180 days.
I have a car bought in Italy, I have to return to Italy every 180 days to keep the italian registration

Como se poder ver pela planta do apartamento há varios angulos mortos sem cams 

1na janela ou varanda

2no meio das 2 cams do quarto ;poderia estar ai Sasha durante o sexo desta tarde

3-WC da casa de banho

4-na casa de banho do quarto;E aí que escondem algumas vezes.Entram a porta do quarto e desaparecem ,como por milagre.

il y a 19 minutes, Zanzariban a dit :

Masha licked her vagina for long minutes, which caused great groans of pleasure to dasha

And nothing more then ?

For what I could read about Dasha and demid the sex was fast

Dasha's masturbation In this apartment was also very fast 2 to 3 minutes only.

I think that sex with Sasha or Masha or in trio will never be seen because Dasha is too fast

In my opinion

I used to watch Masha and sasha , And now there's a Dasha ...I see that there  is 2 girls with long hair in the apartment .  what about the girl that always dye her hair all the time with different colors , was that Sasha , what happen to her , she is not in the apertment any more .