Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

4 hours ago, Zanzariban said:

Como se PODE ver Dasha terminou de ver o telefone MESMO QUANDO terminou o sexo,A masturbação deve vir a seguir.

Nonsense...they don't do that things..the three are very genuine:biggrin:,ps..I just check it out and hep..amazing the perfect timing..Dasha was in bathtube a lot of time..and almost the exact time Sasha&masha ended sex..time for Dasha moment.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I love to watch Dasha cum you definitely know when she cums

How do you know when she comes?I seen her a lot of times start bate and 30sec,one minute after it's already moaning like crazy and with expression like it's having an amazing orgasm..and basicaly the same regard masha.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

How do you know when she comes?I seen her a lot of times start bate and 30sec,one minute after it's already moaning like crazy and with expression like it's having an amazing orgasm..and basicaly the same regard masha.

It's called Drama for the Camera.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

.MASHA UM NOJO DE MULHER,FRIA,EGOISTA ETC... Por dinheiro não devia valer tudo....

Sabe que a amante,esta apaixonada por ela,usa-a a seu belo prazer,assim como Sasha pobre diabo....

Por amor;a amante, até suporta os avanços de sasha indepedente Sripts de RLC. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Zanzariban said:

.MASHA UM NOJO DE MULHER,FRIA,EGOISTA ETC... Por dinheiro não devia valer tudo....

Sabe que a amante,esta apaixonada por ela,usa-a a seu belo prazer,assim como Sasha pobre diabo....

Por amor;a amante, até suporta os avanços de sasha indepedente Sripts de RLC. 

I think not everything should be done,sacrificed just in name of views and popularity on cams,I fell like masha and Sasha "sold" their souls just for pure greedy,they long time ago were an lovely,naturally acting couple,now they feel cold,calculist,and Dasha was the perfect companion to that lost of genuity,they laught a lot..but they feel empty and shallow.

Who first started the view that bonuses are paid for performance? Does anyone have proof of such a thing? If not then it is pure speculation. Masha is undoubtedly a sexual creature who quite simply adores sex in all its forms. Sasha is happy to move in the same direction as Masha hence their open multi-formatted sexual encounters. 

Dasha I think has been a particularly difficult situation for them having been a long established friend over a long time. Crossing the boundary from friends to lovers is never easy and is often fraught with danger for the success of the long term friendship, hence the caution. I am looking forward to seeing how they develop now that they have crossed the line!

Podémos assistir há dias ,quando Masha cantava ,ao mesmo tempo que tocava a sua guitarra, o olhar de carinho ,admiração e amor com que Dasha a olhava.Não liga nenhuma a Sasha, ao contrario, com Masha abraça-a  e beija -a sempre que pode Masha pode fazer o que quiser dom ela. Não consigo ver encenação nestes gestos...

RLC tenants moral values are very different from "normal" people. They are paid to atract voyeurs and maintain them online during many days. I don't say that they have better or worst values. Only different and adequate to their job. If they don't get enough views they are replaced.

Few try to be "real" people. That usually doesn't work because clients want to see them fucking like rabbits. That's the rule.

With 22 appartments and around 30 or more females, it isn't difficult that all clients have one or more appartments that please them and maintain they paying. Complains there will be always. The important is that pay they pay the fee and react to what they see.

14 hours ago, ze81 said:

Nonsense...they don't do that things..the three are very genuine:biggrin:,ps..I just check it out and hep..amazing the perfect timing..Dasha was in bathtube a lot of time..and almost the exact time Sasha&masha ended sex..time for Dasha moment.

Perhaps Dasha wasn't alone in that masturbation. Some prefer Masha & Sasha. Others Masha. The important is that they pay the fee...