Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

After reading all posts and seeing hot moments of this night, I'm glad to see that they improved the script adding Sasha licking Dasha, and as preview for next session, they had sex under the covers. I also would like to see without the covers but this is business. A little every session in order to maintain the audience. 

Well done Dasha and Sasha!

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, novidades said:

De fato? A que horas? Só vendo eu posso acreditar!

Não os gatos, espero ...

:biggrin:

Dasha roçou a ponta dos mamilos e o a vagina (ainda que com cuecas) ,nas costas de Masha durante a massagem...na minha opinião, isto é sexo entre lésbicas...

11 minutes ago, Zanzariban said:

Dasha roçou a ponta dos mamilos e o a vagina (ainda que com cuecas) ,nas costas de Masha durante a massagem...na minha opinião, isto é sexo entre lésbicas...

Indeed. I was thinking in something more elaborated. Dasha was paying Sasha service to his master. Thanks.

4 hours ago, novidades said:

These two lovers are sex gourmets. They do it slowly and tasting each moment and position till they are ready for the next level. Dasha confirmed me something I thought about her: she is very sensual.

Dasha? sensual? even as joke it's not funny! but you make me laugh 

When last night I said I was "pissed", I was later reminded of a less emotional response "don't get mad...get even". I know that many think it is funny or amusing that Masha, Sasha and Dasha are manipulating the script so as to maximize the time and audience. Well that strategy may work for some, but I think it will cause me "check out". There is an ethical standard that companies have to straddle regarding what I call the "Fair Exchange". What that means is: If you are paying for something (like a subscription to a voyeur internet service) that promises to let you see people living their "real life", then, that is what you come to expect. When that company decides to withhold the opportunity for you to see what you paid to see, where I live that is called "Bait and Switch" and depending upon the situation can be illegal or unethical at best. RLC did this scam initially with Kammi and Kristy several years ago under a different ownership. That's why I stopped watching that apartment. Now, they take the popularity of MSD who historically has not done the "bait and switch" scam, and now...here we go again. Now that TK and TKW are on board, I have a good reason to leave Masha, Sasha, and Dasha where I found them. To advertise a voyeur opportunity, take a subscription payment, then fail to provide that promised opportunity is FRAUD!!! RLC knows this concept very well. Recently, when subscribers were denied the opportunity to see what they paid to see because of a technical server problem, they compensated subscribers with in-kind credits in order not to defraud them in the "Fair Exchange" principle. Now, to see this kind of scripted "denial of service" makes it no more acceptable than what we used to see at the circus with the old "shell game"... ("Oh so you didn't see which shell the pea was under???...pay another quarter and maybe you will see it the next time") . "Got Ya again" From that old tradition of circus trickery came the immortal phrase "There is a sucker born every minute".  NOT ME THIS TIME. 

2 hours ago, rebliz said:

Dasha? sensual? even as joke it's not funny! but you make me laugh 

Sensual in bed. My understanding about sensual is the same as in the dictionary - Relating to or involving gratification of the senses and physical, especially sexual, pleasure..

But being an adjective it is different from one person to another. What is sensual for you, can be boring for me. No problem at all, in MMO.

By the way, for you, who is the most sensual female in RLC?

9 hours ago, novidades said:

Sensual in bed. My understanding about sensual is the same as in the dictionary - Relating to or involving gratification of the senses and physical, especially sexual, pleasure..

But being an adjective it is different from one person to another. What is sensual for you, can be boring for me. No problem at all, in MMO.

By the way, for you, who is the most sensual female in RLC?

So I like to hear what make him think why Dasha is sensual

Sensual women for me is one who reflected some glow (she don't have to be pretty sexy or naked), one that you will staring the way she move and to swallow her with your eyes lets say one level or 2 before erotic

21 hours ago, Sinedar said:

Which apartment are TK and TKW?  They only people I've seen with Masha and Sasha are man bun guy and his girl that Sasha didn't want to anything to do with.  How do you all keep up with this shit? 

Dick and Jane they are TK and TKW