Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (July 2018)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hi my friend,yes she did,but was in other cam site(VHTV),when she(and dasha)stayed in teya&stan old place,she had sex with th boyfriend several times.

Do you know of any other past RLC people on VHTV?

12 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so she goes on vacation by her self and now she is back she is gone every other night  all night,you have no more idea whats going on than anyone else so you maybe should not be so quick to tell others to get a life just saying

I am not the one here who 24/4 make up wild stories because I dont have a life...

2 hours ago, xtwonine said:

Do you know of any other past RLC people on VHTV?

Not much,there was th guitar dude and his girlfriend(usual guest in dasha&demid old place),some others dasha friends also were guests,teya and Stan,Think was that.

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:33 PM, EMMETT111 said:

I see masha is gone again she sure has been away a awful lot lately

She works with orphans at the local shelter during the day. She spend her nights looking for homeless people so she can pass out blankets and food.  

17 hours ago, bean1111 said:

She works with orphans at the local shelter during the day. She spend her nights looking for homeless people so she can pass out blankets and food.  

How did you come up with that answer..............LOL   ???

19 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Now I understand why she needed those big boobs - because she has a big heart and now can produce more milk for all those who need it.

13 hours ago, Peep_R said:

Dasha seemed to have some angry words with the Dancin' Queen right before going to bed. Did anyone catch what that was about?

I'm not sure but perhaps DQ told Masha that she couldn't understand why Masha prefers Sasha - an Australopithecus - instead of Demid, a real gentleman.

::)